PDA

View Full Version : Show us your Line-6 M13/M9 custom scene settings

bcdon
June 23rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
I know there are several people on board -- including our illustrious leader, Robert -- that have a Line-6 M13 or M9. So, how about sharing some of your scene settings? Or things you find helpful for creating different sounds. I'm still a noob with my M13 and would appreciate advice from you pros out there (currently I'm trying to figure out how to get an old school AC/DC sound).

Thanks!

don

Monkus
June 24th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Good idea, I'll try to get some done this weekend. I've saved some settings on scenes 1 & 2 that I use almost exclusively.

Disclaimer: I'm a noob as well. :greenguitar:

Robert
June 24th, 2010, 09:12 AM
How do I share settings?

Lev
June 24th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Probably a close up photo of each pedal setting would be the only way to share. I setup 1 scene for gigs months ago and haven't changed or tweaked anything since. If I get time I'll take a few pics and share.

djmcconnell
June 24th, 2010, 11:38 AM
This would appear to be a good place:

http://www.vettaville.nl/page.php?id=89

You can load and view settings once you've logged in and viewed the patches tab.

sumitomo
June 24th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I still don't know how to make and save one yet.(Oh well there goes my bonehead statis):thwap Sumi:D

Weshunter
March 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I will now try to revive this thread, seeing as how i just a M9 and need some good settings. That vettaville site is good but most of the pics there either don't really explain much about what they're going for or just list U2 song names.

Cliff_Adelaide
April 15th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi I have bought myself a Line 6 M13 great pedal board. But I am having trouble getting the setting for the sounds I am trying to create. I am trying to get a Steve Vai and Joe Satriani sound set up. So if anyone has succeeded, can ya let me know.

Cheers

bcdon
April 16th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hi I have bought myself a Line 6 M13 great pedal board. But I am having trouble getting the setting for the sounds I am trying to create. I am trying to get a Steve Vai and Joe Satriani sound set up. So if anyone has succeeded, can ya let me know.

Cheers

Hey Cliff, Welcome to The Fret. Head on over to the Players section and introduce yourself. I actually ended up getting ride of my M13 and went with individual pedals... however, there are a number of people here that have one.