PDA

View Full Version : Gfs might just get me in trouble.

grungeiceman
June 25th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I just ordered the black and pearl tuners and control knobs, and black jackplate, back plate and string trees for the squier. Love this guitar already, I put a nice black pickguard with gfs pups in it already and this guitar beats my old usa strat.

Katastrophe
June 26th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Cool!

Pics of said mods are mandatory.

Where ya been?

grungeiceman
June 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Its been along time since ive posted anythign I know, Ive been just busy with work and have been neglecting guitars in general but new job change and ohh thank god im back!

grungeiceman
June 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Its been along time since ive posted anythign I know, Ive been just busy with work and have been neglecting guitars in general but new job change and ohh thank god im back!

Duffy
June 26th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Heck, instead of a loaded pickguard next time why don't you consider getting a whole guitar. I did. I got a LP copy the Xavier XV500, three quarter inch thick solid maple cap on a mahogany body with a mahogany set neck and Crunchy PAT pups. This guitar is a nice item, plays and sound incredible. Maybe someday I will replace the tuners with some really nice ones, maybe locking, but for now I have no problem with them and they are the weakest point. Costed 208 US dollars and sounds like a guitar costing much more. Some of the uninitiated don't like them, I don't know why. Headstock complaints, but I like the headstock, no problem at all. Plus it is a HOT guitar.