PDA

View Full Version : Lynch and Dokken on That Metal Show

marnold
June 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I got home from a minor league baseball game last night and turned on That Metal Show on VH1 Classic to see George Lynch and Don Dokken on there! I missed the first 10 minutes or so. From what I gathered, they were going to announce that they were going to collaborate on something. George seemed somewhat uncomfortable being there with Don. I'm not sure if Don just has an odd sense of humor or if he's a jerk. I would definitely like to see them if they'd get the old gang back together. I thought it was interesting how candid George was about the "Smoke This" rap record he did under the Lynch Mob moniker. Apparently while the fans were respectful toward him in general, they made it known what they thought of that album. I assume it will be rerun again soon.

Kazz
June 27th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I used to work with a lady who went to school with Don....she said he was a jerk.

Katastrophe
June 27th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Durn it! I don't have VH1 Classic with my cable package. I have VH1 on demand, but they don't play That Metal Show. I miss it. That's a great show.

marnold
June 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Durn it! I don't have VH1 Classic with my cable package. I have VH1 on demand, but they don't play That Metal Show. I miss it. That's a great show.
Eventually it will be on the VH1 Classic website.

hagarfreak33
June 30th, 2010, 07:00 PM
I watched it -TMS is a very good show-i met George at a Sam Ash store in new haven,ct. he was selling his very expensive guitars.

marnold
July 24th, 2010, 09:42 PM
It's on the website now. Here's part 1: http://www.vh1classic.com/view/playlist/1642527/532819/That_Metal_Show_Season_5_Episode_7_Don_Dokken_amp_ George_Lynch/That_Metal_Show_Season_5_Episode_7_Don_Dokken_amp_ George_Lynch_Part_1/index.jhtml