PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry guys I really am but I have to post this

Tone2TheBone
October 12th, 2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YldVew8bDBM

LMAO

Tim
October 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Dude! That was awesome !!! What was it???

duhvoodooman
October 12th, 2006, 01:43 PM
What was funny about that? Sounds a lot like arpeggios when I try to play them, only faster! :D

Tone2TheBone
October 12th, 2006, 01:48 PM
You guys don't get it? hahahaha Thats even funnier! ;)

It's a parody on Yngwie's playing. A lookalike doing very badly...least I'm pretty sure it's a lookalike. At any rate I couldn't pass up posting that I laughed my arse off.

Tim
October 12th, 2006, 02:48 PM
I got it! I was just helping to bait our friends across the big pond to the east.

Plank_Spanker
October 12th, 2006, 03:25 PM
LMAO!!

It takes true talent to play that badly.....

duhvoodooman
October 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM
You guys don't get it? hahahaha Thats even funnier!
Yes, I got it! Momma drowned all the stupid babies! Was just trying to be funny in return. But somebody apparently didn't get that.... ;)

Spudman
October 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Oh that is fn hilarious.:D

That is really Yingwie playing but someone has put a different sound track to the video. I about busted a gut and have tears streaming down my face.

Ya Voodoo I sound like that too.

Thanks Tone. What a treat.

jpfeifer
October 12th, 2006, 04:45 PM
That's hilarious! It's about time someone pokes fun at that guy. It looks like they took an orginal video of him and overdubed some really bad guitar playing over the top of it. (that's great) I remember reading interviews with him in magazines and he was sooooo full of himself. He needs to get his ego under control.

I had the opportunity to meet Eric Johnson a long time ago in the early 80's when he did a concert at the University that I was attending. Back then he was still an unknown but I'd heard about him in GuitarPlayer. He was a really humble guy, just the opposite of Yngwie Malmsteen.

-- Jim

Tone2TheBone
October 12th, 2006, 08:05 PM
You mean that WAS Yngwie? hahahahahaha

His expressions were so animated that I figured it had to be some actor or someone....overacting! LMAO I especially liked the part where he grabs the whammy bar and if you listen to the part being played it's hilarious. Whoever did that was a genius. hahahahaha

There's one out there that showcases his "drop kicks" that also made me fall off my chair laughing. I think his playing was great but it's 2006 now. :)

Cranium
October 12th, 2006, 08:06 PM
There are other really funny ones - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuQ63P_sJiA

Also check out this guys uploads - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=adam02

Spudman
October 12th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Cranium.
Thank you , thank you , thank you. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Unfortunately I found the John Petrucci Psycho Exercises and my head blew up so I can't watch any more guitar videos until I grow a new head back.:(

Iago
October 12th, 2006, 09:51 PM
yeah.. thats really Malmsteem, but someone probably changed the pitch of his playing... not funny.. hehehe

theres a video like that where he plays Far Beyond the Sun. Would be great if it wasnt so long...

by the way.. what LMAO means?

Cranium
October 12th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Iago - LMAO means laughing really hard or just "Laughing my *** off"

Honestly, I am a fan of Yogi :D Malmsteen (just a bit, not a huge fan) but it does not bother me seeing people make fun of him.

SuperSwede
October 13th, 2006, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTMHYgXEf3k

Cranium
October 13th, 2006, 02:41 PM
That song is actualy a really cool sounding song.

Iago
October 13th, 2006, 09:56 PM
thanks Cranium!
Making fun of Malmsteem (also known as "The King" lol) is so classic in the brazilian forum I go that the guys just wasted all possible jokes about him hehehe

carp3nt3r
October 18th, 2006, 07:05 AM
nice scalloped fretboard he has there. "that's all im gonna say 'bout thaat."

carp3nt3r.