PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

GuitarAcademy
July 10th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Hello, GA here. I'm happy to find this place. Ive been playing for 25 years and am self taught, but my passion in life is teaching others and helping them with their questions on the guitar.

The forum seems like a nice community with some really knowledgeable and helpful people.

GA

DeanEVO_Dude
July 10th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Hello, GA here. I'm happy to find this place. Ive been playing for 25 years and am self taught, but my passion in life is teaching others and helping them with their questions on the guitar.

The forum seems like a nice community with some really knowledgeable and helpful people.

GA

Welcome... Lots of good people and info here. Best guitar place on the net!
Enjoy yourself here. Cheers!
:thumbsup

Robert
July 10th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Welcome! I am a guitar teacher as well. Hope you like our hangout.

bcdon
July 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome, GA! Good to have another teacher on board for newbies such as myself.

sunvalleylaw
July 10th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Hi again GA! Welcome to the party!

FrankenFretter
July 10th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the Fret Collective! You will be assimilated!

Tig
July 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Welcome to The Fret, GA.

I'd love to hear your impressions of that Reverend Sensei you have. I love Reverends, and that is a serious contender for a future HH guitar purchase that my wife may not like.

oldguy
July 11th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Welcome! :dance

DeanEVO_Dude
July 11th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the Fret Collective! You will be assimilated!

... Resistance is futile!

GuitarAcademy
July 11th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome to The Fret, GA.

I'd love to hear your impressions of that Reverend Sensei you have. I love Reverends, and that is a serious contender for a future HH guitar purchase that my wife may not like.

My impressions of the Sensei - it has a lot of bite and feels great sounds great through a tube amp, both clean and with gain, plays smooth, looks fantastic. Fit and Finish are wonderful. I had a Daredevil in Aspen Mint years ago, and wasn't as happy with it, this shape though similar, is a quantum leap above. Honestly, I don't know what more I could want this thing to be able to do within reason. I'm very satisfied and taken by this guitar.

I had a Volcano in Honey - I liked it, but not near as happy with that as I am with this one.

GA

Monkus
July 11th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Welcome !!!!

Tig
July 11th, 2010, 08:42 PM
My impressions of the Sensei - it has a lot of bite and feels great sounds great through a tube amp, both clean and with gain, plays smooth, looks fantastic. Fit and Finish are wonderful. I had a Daredevil in Aspen Mint years ago, and wasn't as happy with it, this shape though similar, is a quantum leap above. Honestly, I don't know what more I could want this thing to be able to do within reason. I'm very satisfied and taken by this guitar.
GA

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like a cross between a Les Paul and an SG maybe?
Fit and finish is a strong point with the modern Reverends. That's part of why I'll buy more in the future.

Eric
July 12th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Hi GA -- welcome to The Fret!

MAXIFUNK
July 12th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome and someone else to share wisdom is a very cool thing indeed.

duhvoodooman
July 13th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the Fret Collective! You will be assimilated!... Resistance is futile!
....as well as unnecessary! Welcome! :rockya

mrmudcat
August 3rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
welcome