PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Black Single Coil Covers

Plank_Spanker
October 14th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I have two SD SSL3's with white covers, and I need black ones. Anyone want to trade or sell covers?

duhvoodooman
October 14th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Nothing to sell or trade, but I bought a set of black Strat single coil covers HERE (http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_pickups/Pickups:_Parts/Strat_Style_Single_Coil_Pickup_Covers.html) recently....

Plank_Spanker
October 14th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Good ole trusty Stew Mac! :) Looks like I'm placing another order to them. Thanks, DVM.

duhvoodooman
October 14th, 2006, 09:02 AM
And cheap, too! Here's how they look--I call it "Darth Strat" now:

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/Strat_new_black_body.jpg

Plank_Spanker
October 14th, 2006, 09:21 AM
That's a gorgeous Strat, man!

My vanity overtook me, and I just ordered SD covers for the singles, but I had to buy a six pack. Let me know if anyone here needs black SD single covers. I'll have four spare ones soon. :o

tot_Ou_tard
October 14th, 2006, 09:51 AM
And cheap, too! Here's how they look--I call it "Darth Strat" now:

If I had a vote it'd go to "Strat Vader".

duhvoodooman
October 14th, 2006, 10:50 AM
If I had a vote....
But you don't. ;) :D

SuperSwede
October 14th, 2006, 11:05 AM
DVM, your strat looks fantastic! But I really think (if I had a vote) that you should install chrome tele knobs.. Would be awesome!

Cranium
October 14th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I think I can see your hand reflecting on the guitar, now show us your picture, I am curious how some of you guys look, especially you Swedish guys ;). BTW, the pick guard is also very cool, matching everything nicely.

SuperSwede
October 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Cranium, check old threads...
Search for purple jacket (Spud, I think I´ll wear it for another season... please be patient, that jacket is well worth the wait :D )

Cranium
October 14th, 2006, 02:58 PM
You look different from how I imagined you SS, not as pretty :p, also you do not look like a Viking at all ;).

tot_Ou_tard
October 14th, 2006, 04:06 PM
DVM, your strat looks fantastic! But I really think (if I had a vote) that you should install chrome tele knobs.. Would be awesome!

If I had a vote (which I'm told that I don't) then I'd vote that SS be given a vote...

kerc
October 14th, 2006, 06:49 PM
GFS has pup covers for a ridiculous price. Check 'em out.

SuperSwede
October 15th, 2006, 12:31 AM
I second Tot´s vote, but I cannot do that since I am not allowed to vote.

Cranium, you are not looking for male contacts on the fret net I hope? :D

duhvoodooman
October 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I think I can see your hand reflecting on the guitar, now show us your picture, I am curious how some of you guys look, especially you Swedish guys ;).
I won't post pics of myself here, because I don't want to make my fellow fretters feel inadequate. I look a lot like Brad Pitt, but better looking....

(Yeah, and I play guitar like a cross between Hendrix, SRV and EVH, but with better chops.... ;) :D )

Plank_Spanker
October 15th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I won't post pics of myself here, because I don't want to make my fellow fretters feel inadequate. I look a lot like Brad Pitt, but better looking....

(Yeah, and I play guitar like a cross between Hendrix, SRV and EVH, but with better chops.... ;) :D )

And you're humble, too.................................;) :D