PDA

View Full Version : We've been featured...

Rockermann
July 19th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Hey guys... just wanted to share some good news. Project-43 (our home recorded Internet band with the Fret's own Deeaa on vocals) has been chosen to be featured on the new Skeleton Skateboard site. They're a new skateboard company on the east coast in the US. The site is still under a bit of construction and the official launch is a few days out yet, but you can check it out and listen to some kickin' tunes at the same time! :)

Skeleton Skateboards (http://skeletonskateboards.com/)

sunvalleylaw
July 19th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Cool! I am an old skateboard nut from way back. I still like to go hang at skateboard (or surfboard, or waterski/wakeboard or ski/snowboard) shops. (Though I just look like someone's Dad whilst I am there.) That is cool your stuff is getting picked up by a skate company.

Rockermann
July 19th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Thanks! Yeah, we're pretty excited... hopefully they'll take off and get both of us a lot of exposure. :) They'll be advertising in Thrasher Magazine, so that get get some good traffic right there. Seems our songs fit the site pretty well too.. But, I could just be a bit biased.

I know what you mean about feeling like someones dad... I'm the same way when I walk into the local Guitar Center. :(