bcdon
July 20th, 2010, 11:01 PM
DqWiAseNj_w

bcdon
July 20th, 2010, 11:09 PM
UW-r-m5mJbc

bcdon
January 27th, 2011, 10:27 PM
The only person that can play Zakk Wylde better is Zakk Wylde!

Black Label Society - Parade Of The Dead : by Gaku

4B-kmnGCXsw

bcdon
January 27th, 2011, 10:34 PM
This guy/girl can really play!

N89XsAglBoQ

_viRvjxGP-A

eg7i1-zPX68

Ch0jin
January 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Wow, someone needed a metal fix huh?

I'm working my way through them, but OMFG that first clip is pure XXX guitar Pr0n! How many tens of thousands of dollars worth of gear do they have there! PRS, Bogner, Mesa. Damn man. At least they make it all sound amazing. That guy on the right is really feelin it too. Even the camera work is top notch with great use of DoF.

Thanks for posting :dude :dude :dude :dude

Ah I see you have some Gaku in there too, that dude is awesome. Check out his fingers though, it's like they were surgically enhanced for guitar playing, all long and skinny and stuff.

bcdon
January 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Wow, someone needed a metal fix huh?

I'm working my way through them, but OMFG that first clip is pure XXX guitar Pr0n! How many tens of thousands of dollars worth of gear do they have there! PRS, Bogner, Mesa. Damn man. At least they make it all sound amazing. That guy on the right is really feelin it too. Even the camera work is top notch with great use of DoF.

Thanks for posting :dude :dude :dude :dude

Yeah, they have a fair bit of money tied up there..but at least it's not just for show..

Add this to your queue:
Megadeth - Skin O' My Teeth (Guitar + Vocals) Cover

scq_dnh9sAM

Ch0jin
January 27th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I'm not much of a megadeth fan, but check out the same dude doing Battery.
I think his timing is slightly off in places (I've listened to the original so many times) and the video could have been synced slightly better, but man does he belt it out!

1HwurUBRnyg

bcdon
January 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks, Ch0jin! BTW, that's a pretty cool gun you have there in your avatar. What is it? Nothing like metal and firearms! ;-) :dude

Ch0jin
January 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks, Ch0jin! BTW, that's a pretty cool gun you have there in your avatar. What is it? Nothing like metal and firearms! ;-) :dude

Yeah I was sick of looking at myself hanging out of a UH-1 so I thought I'd mix it up a bit. That's a Belgian FS2000 with holographic sights. A real nice weapon, light and extremely low recoil. Makes an M16 feel old and clunky in comparison.

bcdon
January 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah I was sick of looking at myself hanging out of a UH-1 so I thought I'd mix it up a bit. That's a Belgian FS2000 with holographic sights. A real nice weapon, light and extremely low recoil. Makes an M16 feel old and clunky in comparison.

Very cool! If I could get the double-barrel version of that I'd be all set! :D

Ch0jin
January 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Well if that's not enough firepower for you, might I suggest my favourite zombie holocaust survival tool?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ch0jin/stuff/60.jpg

Suckers don't run so fast cut in half ;)

bcdon
January 28th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Well if that's not enough firepower for you, might I suggest my favourite zombie holocaust survival tool?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ch0jin/stuff/60.jpg

Suckers don't run so fast cut in half ;)

Man, you Aussies rule! I'm sure you are just shooting at some ducks so the wild-boar gun must be really bad-a--! :D

Ch0jin
January 28th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Yeah we do rule, but I have be honest and let you know the shot of me with the FS2000 was actually taken in Las Vegas, and I am ripping the hell out of the Cambodian countryside with that 60.

Since the Port Arthur massacre in '96 we have had strict gun controls over here so there's no way a civilian like me could get close to either of those guns. I did use to go roo, rabbit and wild boar hunting with my old man and mates prior to that though, not with LMG's or full blown assault rifles though, the wildest we got was M1 carbines and SKK's, usually though, it was regular hunting rifles. Sadly we had to sell everything back to the government after '96 as even my Ruger 10/22 was classed as an assault rifle because it was semi-auto, scoped, and had a 30 round banana mag hanging out of it.

If you wanna blow sh*t up though, Cambodia is worth a visit (it is for many other non destructive reasons too). I met a dude in Phnom Penh who hooked me and some mates up with this little smorgasbord of destruction straight out the gun locker of an old army base.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ch0jin/stuff/guns.jpg

Not seen is that one of those white bags actually contains hand grenades.......

bcdon
January 30th, 2011, 11:25 AM
If you wanna blow sh*t up though, Cambodia is worth a visit (it is for many other non destructive reasons too). I met a dude in Phnom Penh who hooked me and some mates up with this little smorgasbord of destruction straight out the gun locker of an old army base.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ch0jin/stuff/guns.jpg

Not seen is that one of those white bags actually contains hand grenades.......
Wow! That's a lot of firepower! I think I'll skip the grenades...I'm pretty absent minded and I'd probably pull the pin, throw it (the pin), and hang on to the grenade! :-) Very cool stuff! :dude