PDA

View Full Version : Well, here's a CL guitar ad with a novel sales approach....

duhvoodooman
July 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM
:thwap :rolleyes:

http://albany.craigslist.org/msg/1854096366.html

Robert
July 21st, 2010, 07:51 AM
Wow, that was an amazing description. Almost worth buying now then, VOOD - nudge, nudge...!! :D

kidsmoke
July 21st, 2010, 08:03 AM
I suspect that posting will be down pretty soon!
Hilarious.

Tig
July 21st, 2010, 08:03 AM
LOLz
Now THAT is how you market a guitar on CL!
I don't think our wimmens would like this purchase, however.

guitarhack
July 21st, 2010, 09:27 AM
Very creative, I must say.

Spudman
July 21st, 2010, 09:58 AM
Epiphone SG-400: Too much random sex - $230 (Schenectady)

Epiphone SG-400 Cherry Red
Includes: Guardian Gig bag, Korg Tuner, Yellow cloth used to wipe down the guitar, Picks that look rad, matching red Celtic Design strap, MOJO

PLEASE HELP ME! a few months ago I bought this guitar because I had dreams of jamming out to such classics as Peace Frog, Tangerine, and Shiloh(Neil Diamond). This guitar is absolutely beautiful but is CURSED! the second I picked it up and clumsily plucked my way through the tablature, there was a rap rap rapping on my chamber door. beautiful women were lined up to fornicate with me. now you ask yourself-HOW IS THIS A CURSE?-THIS SEEMS LIKE AN AMAZING CURE-ALL FOR THE PLAGUES OF MOST INTERNET USERS-NO MORE SCROLLING MISSED ENCOUNTERS ON CRAIGSLIST! I never even had time to learn more then a bastardized version of Seven Nation Army's bass line.the curse began when I started dating my lady. while wooing her with the fluid fingerwork and intricate power chords of the intro to Highway to Hell, our courting would be constantly interupted by sex crazed vixens literally smashing through my windows like Night of the Living Dead trying to get a piece of The Guitar Man Himself. Now that we are moving in together I wish to pass on this Orgasm with Strings, aka Erik The Red to a worthy heir with a fistful of cash so I can abandon the pleasures of bachelor-hood and spend my weekends at Bed Bath and Beyond. Rock On!

$230 OBO!

Pretty funny.

Retro Hound
July 21st, 2010, 11:29 AM
My wife said "NO."

DeanEVO_Dude
July 21st, 2010, 10:57 PM
My wife said "NO."

:rollover :rotflmao: I usually ask "forgivness" (after the purchase), rather than permission (before the purchase)! But not always! :thwap

markb
July 21st, 2010, 11:03 PM
I'll take two ;)

LeadedEL84
July 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM
My first guitar was advertised with the same features but I found it lacking. I will never fall for that one again.:laughingatyou