PDA

View Full Version : Its a BOY!

grungeiceman
July 30th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Well we found out the gender of the baby yesterday and its a beautiful baby boy, so excitied for tmy first child!:dance :dance

deeaa
July 30th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Congrats! I have two boys myself now, one 5 years and the other 9 months old, and they're literally everything to me. But much as I love them, can't wait for the young un to grow up a little so I could get _some_ peace and quiet round here for a change ;-)

R_of_G
July 30th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Congratulations! :applause

Commodore 64
July 30th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Congrats! I have 2 daughters. Kids are amazing. A great big PITA sometimes, but amazing.

Katastrophe
July 30th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Congrats, man!

Get all the sleep you can get now. When the baby comes, you're gonna need it!

Being a dad is the most rewarding thing on the planet. Use whatever family support system you have, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

And buy Boudreaux's Butt Paste. It works on chafing and diaper rash. Seriously.

Commodore 64
July 30th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Congrats, man!

Get all the sleep you can get now. When the baby comes, you're gonna need it!

Being a dad is the most rewarding thing on the planet. Use whatever family support system you have, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

And buy Boudreaux's Butt Paste. It works on chafing and diaper rash. Seriously.

We made our own butt paste with Aquafor and Maalox liquid. Put them in the Kitchen-Aid and let them mix for like 30 minutes (they are damn near immiscible). Stuff works pretty good.

kidsmoke
July 30th, 2010, 08:04 AM
We made our own butt paste with Aquafor and Maalox liquid. Put them in the Kitchen-Aid and let them mix for like 30 minutes (they are damn near immiscible). Stuff works pretty good.

This forum is TRULY and unbelievable and unique resource!!! LOL
Where was that recipe when I needed it!

Congratulations, I send my little girl off to college in 2 weeks....the last 18 years flies by my eyes a couple of times a week lately. Truly, you will never be involved in anything more challenging, more heart wrenching, more fun, or more worthwhile. Enjoy the ride.

cedwards
July 30th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Congrats indeed. Much happiness coming your way.

Kimo, I feel for you. My second is about to head off to university as well. Not sure how the Lovely Wife is going to adapt to a big empty house. Gotta review the phone plans.

Tig
July 30th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Congratulation! You are on the path to the Best Job in the World!

It will challenge you and frustrate you, but the rewards are priceless.
When we see our children as gifts to the world that are raised to become self reliant, compassionate adults that make the world better, we tend to do a pretty good job.

Or as my Dad says, "Kids turn out really well despite our best attempts to raise them".

syo
July 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Congrats! All the best to you and yours. :thumbsup

grungeiceman
July 30th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks Everyone! Never thought I would ahve to make anything named butt paste in my life but I saved that info for later it will be fun! We are still working on names but the only name we can somewhat agree on is gibson. Ive always wanted one and this little guy is going to be the only one il be able to afford! hah it was actually her idea for a name but im still open for suggestions thanks all!

Eric
July 30th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I've known someone who named their boy Gibson. I then wondered if the subsequent children would be named something like Gretsch and Musicman. :D

Oh, and congratulations!

duhvoodooman
July 30th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I've known someone who named their boy Gibson. I then wondered if the subsequent children would be named something like Gretsch and Musicman.
Freddy Fender's parents did that, too! ;) :rollover

Congrats, Grunge! :thumbsup :applause :rockya

FrankenFretter
July 30th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Good on ya, dad! Enjoy fatherhood!

guitarhack
July 30th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Congratulations, Grunge! Raising kids is a great adventure, and they reward you with grandchildren! Have fun.

Brian Krashpad
August 2nd, 2010, 05:02 AM
Congrats! Have fun, and get some sleep now while you still can.

M29
August 2nd, 2010, 06:06 AM
What a blessing! Congrats. :thumbsup

My second and last goes off to college this fall as well. Sure will be different around here.

Give him all the love you can.