PDA

View Full Version : Strange and funny quizzes you might enjoy.

LeadedEL84
July 30th, 2010, 01:44 AM
How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?
How many hungry weezels could your dead body feed?
How long could you survive after kicking a bear in the nads?

If you have ever pondered any of these questions I have found the answers for you.

http://theoatmeal.com/quizzes

deeaa
August 21st, 2010, 11:27 PM
Heheh..thx, pretty funny :-)

Tig
August 22nd, 2010, 02:57 AM
I scored 30 Justin Biebers and can feed 44 weasels.
The Zombie Bite Calculator said I'd survive for 1 hour, 10 minuted after being bitten.

My day is complete! :thumbsup

LeadedEL84
August 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM
I scored 30 Justin Biebers and can feed 44 weasels.
The Zombie Bite Calculator said I'd survive for 1 hour, 10 minuted after being bitten.

My day is complete! :thumbsup
That's a good Bieber to weasel ratio. U R A badass :bravo:

Tig
August 22nd, 2010, 08:54 PM
That's a good Bieber to weasel ratio. U R A badass :bravo:

The willingness to break off his arms to beat him with question is what won the most points!
:ninja:punch:

LeadedEL84
August 22nd, 2010, 11:35 PM
The willingness to break off his arms to beat him with question is what won the most points!
:ninja:punch:
Yeah I used the Beiber body part armor and broke off arms to beat him with. I scored the same 30 Beibers as you but I fed more weasels. Therefore my Beiber to weasel ratio wasn't as good and that means pound for pound you are badder than me.
I'm going to train for my next bout with the beibers. I'm going to drop a few pounds and learn to swallow the Beiber fingers instead of spitting them at them. I've heard the extra protein from the fingers will give you the power to take out 2 or 3 more Beibers. That should bring my Beiber to Weasel ratio on par with yours.

Mr Pants
August 31st, 2010, 03:14 PM
42 weasels, but not before I'd try to flog them to death with Justin's intestines.

47Taskmaster84
March 12th, 2012, 06:23 AM
I got 26 biebers and 29 weasels. I could survive 60 seconds with a velocorapter chained to a bunk bed and I have a 42% percent chance of getting eaten by my family. lol