PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo

evhkramer51502
August 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Joe, and I am 15. Here is my Van Halen Eruption/EVH Licks Guitar Solo, Please tell me what you think and also Comment, Rate, and SUBSCRIBE! :beavisnbutthead: :rockon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJxETiu6zM&feature=related

- Thanks a lot guys, and hope you like it! -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Also for those of you who wanna see my "Beat It" solo vid heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO6HJQ0Un4&feature=channel )

evhkramer51502
August 10th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Did anyone here enjoy my video???

- Please Reply :) -

marnold
August 10th, 2010, 07:55 AM
I liked it--sounded quite Van Halen-y, although the low volume level and the out-of-sync audio and video made it somewhat difficult to watch and appreciate. You've obviously got some serious chops. I must've missed this one first time around.

duhvoodooman
August 10th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Impressive EVH chops there. :rockon: The severe out-of-sync problem with the video unfortunately detracts from the performance impact. Suggest you work on improving the video quality for your next YouTube posting. That'll shut up some of those trolls posting comments!

Incidentally, you can embed the video right here in the forum, without needing to post a link to the YouTube site. Like so:

8vJxETiu6zM

Katastrophe
August 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Awesome, Joe!

Great phrasing, and the tone sounds great, too. I dig it.

If you can synch the video to the audio, I might actually be able to learn a thing or two.

EVH is the man, and I can certainly hear the influence. Do you have any others?

evhkramer51502
August 11th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I really hope you guys liked it! :) - yeah Katastrophe I got lots of influences just to name a few: Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour, Eric Johnson, Jimmy Page, and tons more! Also you may not notice some of those influences in my other 2 videos since there strictly EVH lol. Also guys I already tried to make the video in sync before and it didint work...it could be my camera at the moment..because its broke lol.

Well anyway thanks so much everyone for the comments!