PDA

View Full Version : Blues in Joseph Or.

sumitomo
August 6th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Is anyone else going(I am with my wife and daughter)Aug 14.Joseph Or.(outside)Chris Cain,Albert Cummings,Ty Curtis Band,Karen Lovely,David Jacobs-Strain.This is a fun mellow place,Joseph is awesome if you have never been there.Sumi:D:dance :rockya :happy

otaypanky
August 6th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Chris Cain is one of my favorites~ Seen him live a few times dating back to 1990. Met him playing in a little bar on Cape Cod. Absolutely killer!
Saw him in NY a few times too ~ always a great show
Have a blast Sumi, 'wish I was going too :AOK

sumitomo
August 6th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Hey Spudman or anyone else,We know alot of people in Joseph and we will be staying in a cabin on Wallowa Lake (on the west side the private cabins) your welcome to stay if ya want to your pretty close.Sumi:D

sumitomo
August 11th, 2010, 01:31 PM
No one going,but my family and I?Oh well I'll report.Sumi:D

sunvalleylaw
August 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Have fun! Looks like a great time!

sumitomo
August 16th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Had a nice time,weather was awesome,people were great,I didn't stay for the whole event cause my daughter wanted to fish,I couldn't believe it when I said yea let's go we can come back.(caught 2 nice trout she got skunked,but she's learning)any hows Ty Curtis,good player and singer,great tone and plays alot with his thumb on the back of the neck,very different for a blues player,I tried alittle hurt my muscles,Chris Cain I like Chris his heads always bobbing like a little dog in the window of a lowriders car,lol!Oh yea he player through a 335 and a small blonde probably fender amph that was miked,awesome tone and playing.It was a G.T.(good time)Sumi:D

sumitomo
August 16th, 2010, 01:06 PM
urbP496SHMMHere's a good shot at Ty's fret hand.Sumi:D