PDA

View Full Version : side band in the studio (viddy content)

Brian Krashpad
August 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM
This is Cinnamon Hill, the one I refer to as my "hippy" band. Starts off kinda slow.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ArWRInB-eE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ArWRInB-eE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Les Paul the blond guy and I are playing is mine, he wasn't getting enough out of his Strat that day .

Commodore 64
August 9th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Finishes off pretty slow too. :poke

Brian Krashpad
August 9th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Finishes off pretty slow too. :poke

It's not a fast band.

;)

Eric
August 9th, 2010, 12:30 PM
The singer reminds me of Ray LaMontagne.

hubberjub
August 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Sounds good Brian. I can't wait to hear the finished product.

oldguy
August 10th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Pretty cool commercial!:applause

Katastrophe
August 10th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Flippin' sweet, Brian!

It's cool to put faces with voices/guitar parts.

I really dig this music, man.

Brian Krashpad
August 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM
The singer reminds me of Ray LaMontagne.

I didn't know who this was, so I went to youtube and listened to some videos. Both Ray and Tom from my band do have that breathy quality. Ray has an underlying grit, like a little Joe Cocker underneath, that Tom doesn't. My wife thinks Tom sounds a bit like James Taylor, and I can hear that too.

sunvalleylaw
August 11th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Sounds nice! I like it and hope you post a finished product too. I think it is cool you are in so many projects. This one is certainly a completely different project from Hoyt and the Hotheads. (who I like also).

Brian Krashpad
August 11th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Sounds nice! I like it and hope you post a finished product too. I think it is cool you are in so many projects. This one is certainly a completely different project from Hoyt and the Hotheads. (who I like also).

Thanks (and thanks for all the other comments from everyone!), yes, the Hotheads are a rawer more rocking band. Crash Pad is more raw and direct still, and Pedagogy is really out there, since for the most part it's a keyboard-based trio. There's not much overlap between any of them.

I like doing different things. ;)

Monkus
August 11th, 2010, 12:38 PM
i really like the acoustic vibe.... great stuff, I cant wait to hear the harmonies on those voxes!.. i hereby reserve my signed copy !:goodjob