PDA

View Full Version : Black Country Communion Free Song Download

marnold
August 11th, 2010, 09:48 AM
You can download the single "One Last Soul" from Black Country Communion (Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham, Derek Sherinian, and, of course, Joe Bonamassa) from their website (http://bccommunion.com/ols/download/). They do ask for your city, state, and email address to send you the link. The song starts out kind of slow but really picks up. Hopefully it's a good indication of what the rest of the album will be like.

duhvoodooman
August 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM
How long did it take for you to get the link, Rev? I submitted the info well over an hour ago.....

marnold
August 11th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Pretty much right away. As they suggested, check your spam folder. That's where Gmail put mine.

duhvoodooman
August 11th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Word to the wise:

Substituting ".vom" for ".com" at the end of your e-mail address constitutes a significant impediment to receiving a response. :rolleyes:

(Never mind the wisecracks on how ".vom" seems like an appropriate web suffix for me.... :nono:)

Anyway, got it now--thanks, Rev! :thumbsup

Spudman
August 11th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Ya baby! That's rock and roll!!
Thanks for the heads up and the link info Marnold. I hope these guys can get some air play and exposure from this project. They are all incredibly gifted musicians that deserve to be heard.

I like it. :dance

21bwGLWonqE

QlVWTkJI8so

marnold
August 11th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Listening to the track I thought it sounded like a new take on a classic rock album. Funny to hear Glenn Hughes say basically that that's the point. It seems to have a very "live in the studio" kind of vibe, down to the lack of rhythm guitars during the solos. I like the song a lot better than when I had seen that live video from March.