PDA

View Full Version : Kee Marcello

SuperSwede
October 17th, 2006, 10:31 AM
This is a video of Kee Marcello (Europe) playing Flight of the Bumblebee..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gizrYsFPQME

Talk about busy fingers! :)

Tone2TheBone
October 17th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Good tone on that from what I can hear via bandwidth. Love the color of that guitar too.

jpfeifer
October 17th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Superswede,

Great video clip!

I was never really into the whole big-hair metal thing during the 80's but every now and then I'm just amazed at how good some of these guys can get with their technique. It's like a machine.

I love this particular tune because the melody is constantly wandering around extremely fast on the chromatic scale never landing in one place for very long, just like a bee flying around. It's such a cool melody. I'd love to learn that tune some day just to have it for practicing. I would never be able to play it that fast though. But even still, it would be cool to learn how to play it.

-- Jim

Spudman
October 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Good playing but it was really hard to hear the lyrics. What's the song about?:D

Plank_Spanker
October 17th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Good playing but it was really hard to hear the lyrics. What's the song about?:D

He wrecked his pickup, his wife left him, and his dog got run over - the European version. :)

Spudman
October 17th, 2006, 03:48 PM
He wrecked his pickup, his wife left him, and his dog got run over - the European version. :)

Sorry, but I don't think they do Country music in Europe. How were you able to hear the lyrics anyway?:D

Plank_Spanker
October 17th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Sorry, but I don't think they do Country music in Europe. How were you able to hear the lyrics anyway?:D

They were subliminal, and I have a "Subliminal Trans-Scrutinizor" loaded on my machine. :D

Spudman
October 17th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Ooooo! Is that freeware? I could really use something like that because everyone tells me I'm missing stuff all the time.:o

Robert
October 17th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Kee Marcello and I are from the same town. He's a really nice guy, and excellent player. His cousin Sven is a great player too.

Ahh, I just found something I must post somewhere else...

Plank_Spanker
October 17th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Ooooo! Is that freeware? I could really use something like that because everyone tells me I'm missing stuff all the time.:o

LMAO!!!!! :D It's a "Black" DOD program that I pirated..........I'd send you a copy, but they are watching.............:D

Carlström
October 27th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Kee Marcello is one of my all time favorite players. Great use of tension and release technique in his solos that really builds up great hooks with nice melodies.