PDA

View Full Version : Video Lesson 8-24-10 - Blues Box Shuffle and Boogaloo Rhythm Parts

mark wein
August 24th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Howdy! I'm actually back to doing new video lessons again...this is a series of lessons that are actually aimed for the students in my teaching studio who are taking our Intro to Blues performance class or are interested in play in a local blues jam that we sponsor...simple but hopefully useful stuff. :)

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/content.php?305-Blues-Box-Pattern-Riffs-Shuffles-and-Boogaloo!

I am hoping to have a complementary lesson from another of our teachers to post in the next day or so that will give you things to play if you were in a two guitar situation with these feels...I'll post it when I get it!

mark wein
August 25th, 2010, 07:32 PM
bump with Tom's contribution:

a6BJP3LhDNw

sunvalleylaw
August 25th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Cool, and thanks! I'm all in for simple but useful!

mark wein
September 1st, 2010, 08:02 AM
Csimple but useful!

Thats how I roll, mang! :D

sumitomo
September 1st, 2010, 09:58 PM
Great icing on the cake!90% of playing is that rhythm and the one I'm always trying to avoid,so thank's for the tasty fills maybe I practice and play them more instead of always noodling.Sumi:D

mark wein
September 1st, 2010, 10:09 PM
Great icing on the cake!90% of playing is that rhythm and the one I'm always trying to avoid,so thank's for the tasty fills maybe I practice and play them more instead of always noodling.Sumi:D

Thanks! I have one last little bit I added today...I'll have the notation and the rest done in a few days...

FEB_ecTNr9w

piebaldpython
September 4th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Really liked the Shuffle lesson. Good stuff.

mark wein
September 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Really liked the Shuffle lesson. Good stuff.

Thanks!