PDA

View Full Version : Faithless Love - cover

baldgit
August 29th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Another old song that I like, this one was written by J.D. Souther...hope you like it...Dan http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9585739

helliott
September 12th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Dan:

That was real pretty. Like that song. Not that the arrangement needs it, but if you ever want a bit of lead fill, I'd be thrilled to try on such a nice track.

jpfeifer
September 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Hey I really liked the track. For a song like this, I like this kind of arrangement of just voice and guitar. It really works for a song like this. The only thing I'd suggest is putting in some guitar fills, or pad sounds (strings etc) after the first chorus. But it sounds great as it is.

What king of guitar did you use? It sounds like a small-bodied guitar. I like that sound a lot.

--Jim

baldgit
September 18th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Dan:

That was real pretty. Like that song. Not that the arrangement needs it, but if you ever want a bit of lead fill, I'd be thrilled to try on such a nice track.
Thanks!....if you'd like the track to do a lead fill let me know..I'll get it to you...Thanks again ,Dan

baldgit
September 18th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Hey I really liked the track. For a song like this, I like this kind of arrangement of just voice and guitar. It really works for a song like this. The only thing I'd suggest is putting in some guitar fills, or pad sounds (strings etc) after the first chorus. But it sounds great as it is.

What king of guitar did you use? It sounds like a small-bodied guitar. I like that sound a lot.

--Jim
Thanks...I agree that the track could use some frills...but I'm just too lazy sometimes! The guitar is a Guild F-30 which is OM sized..mahogany/and adi spruce...it records well IMO...thx again Dan

helliott
September 18th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Sure, send the MP3 along and I'll work on some tasteful fills.