PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

vroomery
August 30th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I'm looking to sell my HRDx and go smaller. The amp is in great shape.

Re-tubed recently with a matched pair of JJ 6L6GC's in the power and a Tung-Sol in V1.

Everything is still in great shape. The only sign of wear is in the lettering on the control plate. Comes with a cover and the footswitch.

I'm looking for a 12" speaker for a new cab and would be willing to do a trade plus cash. Looking specifically for a Weber AlNiCo or Ceramic Blue Dog or a Celestion Blue AlNiCo.

It looks like HRDx are selling for about $550 used online but I have a feeling that wont happen. Make an offer and we'll talk.

vroomery
August 30th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Was just alerted to the blow out of these amps at musiciansfriend for $600. I'm not dumb enough to think I can get $50 bucks less for a used amp. In any event, make an offer as to what you think is fair and we'll talk.

Eric
August 31st, 2010, 10:40 AM
I'm not dumb enough to think I can get $50 bucks less for a used amp.
That, my friend, instantly makes you smarter than about 80% of the craigslist people out there. Good luck with your sale.

vroomery
August 31st, 2010, 11:18 AM
Haha i think those people are hoping that a less than intelligent person will buy it without knowing the difference. That kind of makes that person look like a d bag though. Thanks for the luck!