PDA

View Full Version : Squier Classic Vibe Tele 50s Demo

Robert
August 31st, 2010, 06:34 AM
Here's my first demo of this cool Squier. Prolly do more with other gear too.

XGWbBDz7R7E

ZMAN
August 31st, 2010, 06:53 AM
Nice tone Robert. One comment. You were changing pickups and volume and tone "on the fly". It might be better if you mentioned, which pickup or combo you were using. You showed how versatile it was by playing different styles, and it would be nice to show how you got those tones using the pickups and controls.

Robert
August 31st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks Zman. Yeah, I constantly play with the controls without thinking about it. Perhaps it is visible which pickups I'm using in the video?

I sometimes roll of the volume and/or tone a bit for a softer sound. I guess I'm letting my ears dictate what my hands are doing!

Heywood Jablomie
August 31st, 2010, 08:33 AM
Robert, I would prefer that an initial demo not include add-on effects - just want to hear the guitar as it stands alone (plus amp, of course).

marnold
August 31st, 2010, 08:49 AM
I didn't find your veins disturbing enough. :)

Looks like a nice Tele for the money. Wish it had another fret and a satin finish on the neck. I know, 22 frets shouldn't be a big deal, but when I play my '51 I feel like I'm missing (another) finger.

Spudman
August 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM
Jeeze Robert, every guitar you play sounds great in your hands. Now I want one (sort of). The CV Thinline Tele has really captured my fancy.

MAXIFUNK
August 31st, 2010, 12:09 PM
Jeeze Robert, every guitar you play sounds great in your hands. Now I want one (sort of). The CV Thinline Tele has really captured my fancy.

SpudMan The Thinline Tele is the perfect take along anywhere you go guitar it is so lightweight. It is the first thing you notice when you pick it up how light it is. The second thing is just how damn good it looks a great looking guitar.
Great Neck and and really good sounding guitar. One of these days I'll get around to swapping out the pups for some Seymour Duncan's, Dimarzio, or Lace Senors someday but for now the pups it came with will do just fine.

Spudman
August 31st, 2010, 12:41 PM
Maxi - I have played one and that is why I'm so enamored with them. The CV series is a steal and Robert proves it in living color and sound (minus the bulging veins).

SuperSwede
August 31st, 2010, 02:36 PM
Sounds great! Jättebra!

duhvoodooman
August 31st, 2010, 03:39 PM
Geat demo, Robert! :thumbsup Especially when you kicked in that OD pedal. What was that thing called, again? ;)

Seriosuly, these are just unbelievably good guitars for the money. I love mine to death!

Katastrophe
September 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Sounds awesome, Robert! It looks like you've hit on the right formula for description vs. playing. Most demos take way too much time talking about this feature or that feature...