PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Center Labor Day Sale

Commodore 64
September 3rd, 2010, 03:02 PM
....I mean why even have a sale, if nothing is on sale?

*15% OFF COUPON:
15% off applies to single-item purchases of $299 or more at our displayed Guaranteed Lowest Price....The following manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion: Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bogner, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digitech, Edirol, select Egnater, Epiphone and Gibson, ESP, EVH®, Fender®, Gretsch® guitars, Ibanez, Jackson®, JBL, KRK, Lexicon, Mackie, Manley, select Markbass, Martin, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Peavey, QSC, Royer Labs, some Roland and Boss, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier®, Taylor, Voodoo Lab, and select Korg, Marshall and Vox. Some additional manufacturers have chosen to be excluded from this promotion online

Wow, maybe they have an Akai pedal I can get a deal on.

Retro Hound
September 3rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I got a postcard in the mail and saw that too. You have spend $299, but the only thing in the store it's good for is strings. I tossed mine into the recycling.

marnold
September 3rd, 2010, 06:07 PM
I don't see Jet City on that list. *hint, hint*

Robert
September 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
Here is a link to that promo, by the way -

15 % off link (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3720518-10591933)

Enter your name/email there and you'll get a coupon.

DeanEVO_Dude
September 4th, 2010, 04:27 AM
How 'bout the Valve Jr. ... $249 list and you can save with this sale a whopping $120 and buy it for $129 this weekend...

Or, if you don't have the money, save up for 2, 3, 4, or more weeks, and then buy it at $129 next month! What a bargain!

Just gotta love how GC does that... Cheers!