PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Radiohead fans.......Look!

Perfect Stranger
September 8th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I don't know how many Radiohead fans there are around here, but this is a post for them.

Radiohead has recently released a free live DVD from their show in Prague from 2009. The DVD consists of footage from 50 people in the audience, with pro-audio recordings provided by the band. They have a bunch of different formats up for download, including HD, ready to burn DVD, avi and so on. Here is the website:

http://radiohead-prague.nataly.fr/Main.html

As for the show, I got the HD copy and while video is meh due to being an audience shot, the pro-audio is awesome and there is a good mix of songs old ( as far back as The Bends) and new (one from their new album, not even released yet). Enjoy!
:applause

Eric
September 8th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Cool. Thanks!

I hesitate to call myself a Radiohead fan, but I am pretty familiar with their catalogue, Kid A/Amnesiac and Pablo Honey excepted.

FrankenFretter
September 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up, OG! I like their older stuff better, so it's nice that they have some stuff from The Bends (my favorite, btw).

R_of_G
September 9th, 2010, 07:15 AM
One of my favorite existing bands.

An excellent download and another example of something cool this band is willing to do for their fans in providing the soundboard audio from the show, which by the way, is an excellent show.

syo
September 9th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Outstanding! Thanks for the (radio) heads up!!!