PDA

View Full Version : Ceriatone - biyang etc. demo

deeaa
September 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Once again, a quick rundown of my sounds on my main rig 36W Ceriatone:

8bleJe-B96I

deeaa
October 11th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I always use two mics, one up close and one a little to the side and off axis, makes for easy mixing for a nice big sound. These days in DAWs the phase correction is super easy too just visually finding peaks & moving the files.

Ch0jin
October 11th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Nice demo! I enjoyed watching that. Loving that strat with the EMG too :)

Bloozcat
October 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Ch0jin...

Where have you been lately? Thought you might have gone walkabout and got lost...;)

Ch0jin
October 12th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Ch0jin...

Where have you been lately? Thought you might have gone walkabout and got lost...;)

Pretty close to the mark Bloozcat.

In the last 12 months I've visited Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine (inc Chernobyl), Russia, China, USA and rounded it up with a road trip from Brisbane (on the east coast) to Uluru (in the centre) of Australia.

So yeah, not lost exactly, but on walkabout for sure. Now I'm back and low on funds so I gotta actually go find a job again :)

Bloozcat
October 13th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Pretty close to the mark Bloozcat.

In the last 12 months I've visited Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine (inc Chernobyl), Russia, China, USA and rounded it up with a road trip from Brisbane (on the east coast) to Uluru (in the centre) of Australia.

So yeah, not lost exactly, but on walkabout for sure. Now I'm back and low on funds so I gotta actually go find a job again :)

WOW! That's quite a trip!

You may be low on funds and in need of a job, but oh the memories....:thumbsup

deeaa
October 13th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Wow indeed! Next time, drop by in Finland too, we're pretty close to Chernobyl :-)