PDA

View Full Version : TradAmpGuy

TradAmpGuy
September 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hi folks. Thought I make my first post an intro before I start post elsewhere here. Name's Brian and I hail form New Jersey. On and off player for 25 years or so... nothing too serious but Ive enjoyed it ;) Worked for a few bands BK (before kids) as a roadie/sound engineer/tech and played out here and there with a few friends. Not a great player but I always got complements on my tone. Took a break from playing for too long of a while and picked it up again a few years back. Still trying to remember what I forgot:thwap Stuff I listen to... anything from real old blues to current heavy/hard rock. Pretty much anything with killer tone and feel if you know what I mean... I'd rather listen to an ok player who sounds great and has some feeling than a smoking fast player who sounds like crap.

Anywho... see ya 'round the boards:dance

Brian

Algonquin
September 16th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the Fret Brian
Cheers :beer:

Tig
September 16th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Brian! Sounds like you have some interesting experience, and I'm sure a few good stories, too. Feel free to show us your guitars and amps, etc.

Robert
September 16th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Hey Brian, welcome to the Fret! Good to have ya join!

TradAmpGuy
September 16th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Brian! Sounds like you have some interesting experience, and I'm sure a few good stories, too. Feel free to show us your guitars and amps, etc.

I'll get some shots together, added a sig in the mean time listing my main stuff

oldguy
September 17th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Welcome, Brian!
Glad you could join us here.

sunvalleylaw
September 17th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Hi Brian, welcome. I am right with you on preferring feeling and tone over skill lacking or not highlighting the former. Hope you have fun here!

MAXIFUNK
September 17th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hello Brain, nice to make your acquittance.

Brian Krashpad
September 19th, 2010, 02:36 PM
From one Brian to another, welcome!

Katastrophe
September 22nd, 2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome! Stick around and post a lot!