PDA

View Full Version : A full day of streaming lesson clinics and performances!

mark wein
September 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM
My studio is having an open house today and we're doing about 5 hours of free clinics for vocalists, Drums and Guitar....Tom Harkenrider will be doing a great blues guitar clinic at 12pm PST today and I'll be performing with some of the other instructors at 2:00pm...the reason why I'm posting this here (since most of you probably aren't within driving distance :)) is that we're doing a free webcast on uStream.tv of everything that happens today starting at 10am PST and going throughout the day to 4pm with a break from 11-12.

You can watch on uStream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mark-wein-guitar-lessons and even participate if you register at uStream via the chat room attached to the video!

sunvalleylaw
September 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM
All logged in. I will check in from time to time today. Very interested in the vocals, and the blues stuff.

sunvalleylaw
September 18th, 2010, 11:59 AM
First session was very useful. Looking forward to the blues oriented one in a little over an hour from now.

sunvalleylaw
September 18th, 2010, 01:33 PM
really awesome blues clinic with Tom Harkenrider and bassist Bill Stuuve on right now. Really good, tune in now.