PDA

View Full Version : I almost forgot to introduce myslelf.....

metallicafan794
September 23rd, 2010, 08:02 PM
Ok i'm Jeremy. I like to play guitar (although i'm not very good at it), and I like to go fishing and play video games. I currently don't have a guitar but i'll be getting a new one tomorrow night. I'll post pics of it if I have the time. But until then, ROCK ON my friends!:rockya :dude lol.

Eric
September 23rd, 2010, 08:22 PM
I've already said it a couple of times, but hi again, Jeremy. Welcome to thefret.net!

This is an excellent resource for learning all sorts of things -- I personally have learned a lot while on here (in addition to wasting a LOT of time...).

Brian Krashpad
September 23rd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome Jeremy!

Tig
September 23rd, 2010, 08:51 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Jeremy!

+1 on what Eric said... I personally have learned a lot while on here (in addition to wasting a LOT of time...).

Katastrophe
September 23rd, 2010, 09:16 PM
Welcome, Jeremy! Going to see Metallica on the Black Album tour was one of the best shows I've ever seen (4th row center, for $20!). Teh Jaymz went walkin' in the crowd, right by my seat.

You're in good company here. Enjoy!

sunvalleylaw
September 23rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
Welcome Jeremy!

oldguy
September 24th, 2010, 04:26 AM
Welcome! I like playing guitar and fishing also!:thumbsup

guitarhack
September 24th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Welcome, Jeremy! Ditto on Eric's comments. This is a great place to learn.

Commodore 64
September 24th, 2010, 06:18 AM
I like to fish too. What kind of guitar are you getting? Amp?

And welcome to the Fret!

Here's a pic of me with 2 non-target species on a single worm harness. We were fishing for walleye, this is a white perch and a channel cat.
http://www.lucky-cricket.com/files/double.jpg

Katastrophe
September 24th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Mmmmmmmm. Tasty channel cat........... Them's good eatin'!

Robert
September 24th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Welcome Jeremy!

bcdon
September 24th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome aboard! :dude

metallicafan794
September 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM
I like to fish too. What kind of guitar are you getting? Amp?

And welcome to the Fret!

Here's a pic of me with 2 non-target species on a single worm harness. We were fishing for walleye, this is a white perch and a channel cat.
http://www.lucky-cricket.com/files/double.jpg

Wow I never thought i'd find someone that likes to fish on a guitar forum!!! haha. If you want I can give you a link to a fishing forum i've been a part of for roughly a year, the members on there know a hell of a lot about fishing. But anyways, I am getting a Crescent Guitar(the fender knock-off lol), and I already have a Fender Frontman 15G amp. I can't wait to bring the guitar home tonight and play it!!!:rockya