PDA

View Full Version : Kicking off the weekend with some Clutch

FrankenFretter
September 23rd, 2010, 09:21 PM
One of my favorite bands, these bearded Les Paul-playing fellows. Great LP riff rock. Here's a good one from one of their more recent albums:

I missed these guys playing with BLS and Children of Bodom both in Portland and an invite from BCDon to see them in Vancouver. Wish I'd been able to attend, but I will live vicariously through my friend up in The Great White North...

Seems my embedding isn't working. Argh! Here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6lr2b66Ig&feature=related).

Eric
September 23rd, 2010, 09:48 PM
Maybe this will work?

Ab6lr2b66Ig

Eric
September 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
I only remember these guys from a long car ride, circa 1998. Something about "send me down the river"???

Anyway, that song is pretty cool. Seems almost Gibbons-esque; is that blasphemous??

FrankenFretter
September 23rd, 2010, 10:30 PM
I only remember these guys from a long car ride, circa 1998. Something about "send me down the river"???

Anyway, that song is pretty cool. Seems almost Gibbons-esque; is that blasphemous??

Not blasphemous; it's definitely rooted in that same genre. Thanks for embedding for me, Eric. Not sure why it wouldn't work for me.

Retro Hound
September 24th, 2010, 07:13 AM
To post a Youtube you have to use the Youtube button and only paste the part of the URL after the =. I had the same trouble this week.

Oh, and I really like this Clutch, hadn't heard them before.

bcdon
September 24th, 2010, 10:42 AM
I missed these guys playing with BLS and Children of Bodom both in Portland and an invite from BCDon to see them in Vancouver. Wish I'd been able to attend, but I will live vicariously through my friend up in The Great White North...

Seems my embedding isn't working. Argh! Here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab6lr2b66Ig&feature=related).
That was really good! Sorry you couldn't make it up here because the concert was great. No worries, there are plenty of concerts in the future that will be just as fun to go to! :dude

FrankenFretter
September 24th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Glad you guys like it! "Slow Hole to China" is one of my favorite Clutch albums. Check it out, if you can.