PDA

View Full Version : This guy got balls of steel!

kiteman
September 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat watching this. :what

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqNnfDUYk0k&feature=player_embedded#!

Robert
September 28th, 2010, 02:51 PM
He's got a death wish or what?

Spudman
September 28th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Ya baby! That was AWESOME. :dance

Of course you'll only get away with that not so many times.:saw:

duhvoodooman
September 28th, 2010, 03:02 PM
"This guy got balls of steel!"

....and jello for brains. Which Moscow drivers are likely to see smeared all over the road soon. That's just nuts....

Robert
September 28th, 2010, 03:11 PM
He should have his balls cut off and thrown to the dogs, for risking people's lives like that.

Tig
September 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Video game mentality doesn't work too well in reality. He's likely already dead or in ICU (or just a matter of time), because it is clear that he has done this many times and will keep on until the thump!

I grew up on motorcycles, riding even before a bicycle as a kid. No matter how skilled you are, you are always just a hundredth of a second away from the unpredictable... other drivers, pavement conditions, a spot of oil... I finally sold my last crotch rocket when my son was born. I managed to avoid getting taken out more times than I could ever count, but the clock was ticking.

I've also seen a huge number of motorcycle solo and versus vehicle accidents, and they are beyond nasty many times. Never bring a bike to a car fight, and never pull any of the BS this looser does.

Tone2TheBone
September 28th, 2010, 06:36 PM
He should have his balls cut off and thrown to the dogs, for risking people's lives like that.

He's the putz risking his own life not the people in the cars they'd turn him into a greasy spot.

marnold
September 28th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I would suggest he not bother filling out an organ donor card. After the accident, they won't be of any use to anyone.

markb
September 28th, 2010, 06:52 PM
I would suggest he not bother filling out an organ donor card. After the accident, they won't be of any use to anyone.

If (or rather, when) he gets hit, I wouldn't call it an "accident".

Balls of steel but brain of blancmange :(

Tig
September 28th, 2010, 06:55 PM
He's the putz risking his own life not the people in the cars they'd turn him into a greasy spot.

Not always true. He was flying down the middle stripe and toward opposing traffic.

I've seen a man's body shear off the top of a Mustang's roof and the Mustang driver's head when a motorcycle (Kawasaki) hit the car head on. The rider was in about 3 major pieces, and several smaller pieces. :puke:

Also, secondary/reactionary collisions can threaten other's lives.

FusedGrooves
September 28th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Ahh dunno.....Dumb - certainly....showing riding prowness...not really.....
He's doing alot of lane splitting/illegal overtakes but not really all that fast...the wheelies are power wheelies showing no real talent. Having owned and operated a motorcycle stunt riding business for 10+years on road bikes just like his) and also racing road/dirt bikes most my life (28yrs of my 33 lived) most of that video made me shudder.....

Not all that much different to Ghost rider - it's all been done before, car slalom can be fun but lemmie at the track any day......whilst my wife is a nurse she is also a motorcylist and we all live for track days.....I don't ride on road anymore simply cause it's boring and riding around like this guy is all too easy til that one fateful day arrives.....then you wish you'd been a track rider!

deeaa
September 29th, 2010, 12:27 AM
My best friend died on his bike at like 20mph speed, broke his spine so bad when he fell avoiding a collision with a car. The next year I witnessed a guy snap clear in half on the other lane of freeway when he fell and slid against a guard rail support; legs went this way torso that way, not a pretty sight. I myself once ran over a 1100 Honda and totalled it, miraculously the driver survived (his fault BTW).

I've long since decided I will do my best to discourage my sons from ever driving anything motored 2-wheeled. I'll get them handguns before a motorbike or even a moped.

Eric
September 29th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Wow...I read most of the comments before watching the video, but it was still pretty nuts. The craziest part to be at the end when he was sliding through the stopped cars without really slowing down.

Too bad it reminds me so much of motorcyclists around here.

deeaa
September 29th, 2010, 04:53 AM

Over here, everybody is automatically organ donor, unless they specifically demand otherwise while alive, i.e. carry an I'm not an organ donor card.

deeaa
September 29th, 2010, 04:56 AM

My first thought as well...hopefully someone opens a door just as he passes and rids the world of him...but alas, maybe a little less severe punishment would do. Like chp off just one ball...

kiteman
September 29th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Maybe the Russians are tolerant of people like him but try that here in the USA and someone's gonna spoil his fun by opening the door.

OOPS! :thwap

deeaa
September 29th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Maybe the Russians are tolerant of people like him but try that here in the USA and someone's gonna spoil his fun by opening the door.

OOPS! :thwap

I dunno....F_HESNR69Pw

Eric
September 29th, 2010, 09:21 AM
That was a bit surprising -- good thing it's fake.

deeaa
September 29th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Yep it's fake alright.

6stringdrug
September 29th, 2010, 08:52 PM
that made me sick to my stomach, I've been to one too many funerals for that to be cool to me.