PDA

View Full Version : RnB Custom Guitars

Geraint Jones
October 2nd, 2010, 06:54 AM
Anyone out there owned / played / heard of these guys. I've just swapped an LP Epi for this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200525439476&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT .Hoping to complete the deal next week and can't wait, it looks to be just what I was after {again!}

kiteman
October 2nd, 2010, 07:30 AM
Looks like a sweet deal but the seller is funny. His guitars has to be mint so he's selling it because his nephew dinged it. Uh, ok. :)

Geraint Jones
October 2nd, 2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah i think i`d be dinging him if it were me , but he seems like a real nice guy .There's a few knocks to the body, the neck is good and the guitar cost him $1600 all up, so I think I`m getting a good deal . I've never heard of these guys but there's a few clips on youtube .I think he builds them to order, this Tele sound fantastic .
YyxcaHK6qdY

Geraint Jones
October 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Photos to come when the outlaws bring the guitar down next month for my lads birthday , although at the moment I've got my eye on a players Strat, 60's or 50's can't quite make up my mind .

Brian Krashpad
October 25th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Photos to come when the outlaws bring the guitar down next month for my lads birthday , although at the moment I've got my eye on a players Strat, 60's or 50's can't quite make up my mind .

Next month!

You have nerves of steel.

Geraint Jones
October 26th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Only 3 weeks to go now and this will be the last Tele I ever buy { 'I promise love'}, mind you technically a swap doesn't count . The strats this guy does sound the dog's bs too {i just wish these urges would go away} .