PDA

View Full Version : Heard a beautiful song today

Jimi75
October 22nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
We went to the movies today and before the commercials started they played some songs. Among them was one song that totally took me away. I kept some of the words in mind, googled them and found out it was a Paul Weller song. I love it when such things happen to me. That's the way I discovered Coldplay, too.

Here's the Weller song:
Uc_rAX6z9Yc

Spudman
October 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
We went to the movies today and before the commercials started they played some songs. Among them was one song that totally took me away. I kept some of the words in mind, googled them and found out it was a Paul Weller song. I love it when such things happen to me. That's the way I discovered Coldplay, too.

Here's the Weller song:
Uc_rAX6z9Yc

"Dancing through the fire just to catch a flame to feel you again" - that's pretty cool.
Thanks for this Jimi. I'd never listened to Paul before. Now I'll have to check his stuff out.

Tig
October 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM
He's come a long way since "The Bitterest Pill" days! I enjoyed some of The Jam songs up to that point.

For the bitterest pill .. hard to swallow The love I gave hangs .. sad coloured, mocking shadows _EZRLQ3zJxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZRLQ3zJxA