PDA

View Full Version : FS - Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi

sunvalleylaw
October 25th, 2010, 11:11 PM
GAS strikes again.

Pedal is used but is in excellent condition. I personally love it, but it has to go. Original packaging with box, manual and EH nomenclature etc.

$50 plus $5 shipping. USPS Priority. Get it while it is hot!

Here it is just to the right of my DVM Rabid Rodent:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/pedalboard-1.jpg

sunvalleylaw
October 27th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Bump.

Tone2TheBone
October 27th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Great little Muff pedal that I sold to SVL. Here is his exact pedal in action with my old Peavey Classic 30 amph. Another bump for my buddy.

ZbGZxLa_KW8

duhvoodooman
October 27th, 2010, 08:52 AM
It's "SVL's Stuff-I-Bought-From-T2TB-and-Never-Got-Around-to-Using Mega-sale"!!! :poke ;)

bigoldron
October 27th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Wish I could, but the budget for guitar stuff is "0" right now...:nope

duhvoodooman
October 27th, 2010, 02:35 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/pedalboard-1.jpgHEY!! How come I see that green pedal in your chain and no YELLOW pedal? Huh? HUH???? :mad

sunvalleylaw
October 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Old pic, before I had the nice, yellow ZYS Mk. II that now sits next to the green one. That Wah you see now lives at Kazz's house too.

duhvoodooman
October 27th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Old pic, before I had the nice, yellow ZYS Mk. II that now sits next to the green one.Yeah, kind of figured something like that. Just yankin' yer chain.... ;)

That Wah you see now lives at Kazz's house too.You're WAH-LESS?? :eek: Say it ain't so! I wanted a wah pedal since the first time I heard Tales of Brave Ulysses on the classic Cream album Disraeli Gears! Ah, to each their own....

Kazz
October 28th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Yep I have that wah....and the VOX wah I got from I believe it was Frank Axtell went to live with Mr. Mudcat. I would be all over this but I have a USA Big Muff Pi which rarely gets used.

sunvalleylaw
October 29th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Friday bump before it goes to ebay and/or craigslist.