PDA

View Full Version : My guitar on 3rd most popular persian speaking song

Jimi75
October 26th, 2010, 01:22 PM
A guy named Ahmad who recorded with pretty poular German musicians produced his new cd in my hometown. I was aksed to contribute a guitar solo to a song that finally became the 3rd most popular music video in the persian speaking world. Can you imagine that? Da Jimi75 rocks da Persian discos :rockya
My solo starts at 5:16.
Pls don't mix my solo up with the one at 4 minutes approx, I haven't played that one :running .

The song is very modern...and very nice.

Give it a chance...
5Jqhl9aSRm0&feature=related

R_of_G
October 26th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Nice work Jimi, and congratulations on the exposure.

Despite my lack of understanding the vocals because of the language barrier, the song still had numerous recongizable elements of western popular music and I thought the production was strong. I particularly enjoyed your melodic solo.

Well done and thanks for sharing it with us.

:applause

Spudman
October 26th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Sounds great Jimi. So is that first guitar at 4 min autotuned or something? It sounds bizzare. Your solo has more passion and fire than the first solo. They should have just given you both spots. Maybe then it would be the 1st most popular song in the Persian world.

Congrats and swell playing mate.:applause

Ch0jin
October 26th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Well done both on the getting the gig and your solo! I agree with Spud, they should have got you to do the lot ;)

Katastrophe
October 26th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Well done, Jimi! You are a very versatile guitarist, man. I like the tone and phrasing... very melodic, and it fit perfectly!

Jimi75
October 27th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Thanks so much for your motivating feedback. I was given that spot and another spot in another song. I didn't know about the solo at 4 minutes, but I also think that it sounds a little strange. Anyways, I am happy they gave me that opportunity :-)

Eric
October 28th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Cool stuff. I liked your solo a lot. Congratulations on your foray into Persian celebrity!

jpfeifer
October 29th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Jimi75,

This is very cool!! Great job on the solo it fits the song really well.
You never know where your music will be heard, and in this case there are a lot of people hearing your playing. This is great Jimi.

--Jim Pfeifer

gavin_rossdale1
September 17th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Finally a song to listen to, thanks for sharing man :) My music teachers (http://takelessons.com/) would surely love this..