PDA

View Full Version : Gary Moore Solo

The Fender Bender
November 1st, 2010, 01:22 AM
G,day from The Land Downunder,
Just a quick one for the forum, I am not sure if this has been posted before, if it has sorry about that, but check out a hot bit of Gary Moore on YouTube if you are a fan. "Empty Rooms Live 1987" it is such a sweet guitar solo with a killer tone, brings a tear to my old eyes. :dance

Ch0jin
November 1st, 2010, 02:35 AM
Nice, some more convict stock on thefret :)

I see this is your first post, so welcome, and know that any minute now people are going to jump in and welcome you some more, at the same time asking you to introduce yourself in the "fret players" section most likely, but for the record....

FIRST!

hehehehehehe.

Tig
November 1st, 2010, 06:31 AM
Welcome to The Fret, Fender Bender. (clever name!)

oldguy
November 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
I love that solo! Gary Moore is one of the best, IMHO.

I wonder if anyone else hears his influence here?

nG0z024Z9PM

The Fender Bender
November 1st, 2010, 11:28 PM
Hi Oldguy, You hit the nail right on the head there mate, awesome guitarist that young Joe fella. You a left hand player by any chance?
And thanks for the welcome to the Fret Net Ch0jin & Tig, its a top site. :digit

Duffy
November 1st, 2010, 11:53 PM
Dig this Gary Moore one with guest:

Parisienne Walkways Live with Phil Lynott. Incredible guitar work - what an awesome talent.

18FgnFVm5k0&feature=related

And later,

Gary Moore - Parisenne Walkway (From "One Night In Dublin: A Tribute To Phil Lynott")

vrz00Rs7mbA&feature=channel

oldguy
November 2nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
Fender Bender....close guess! I'm left handed, but play righty since I learned that way.

Duffy.... you posted another of my GM faves........add "Still Got The Blues" and there's an awesome Gary Moore triple-threat of tasty tones and blues rock!:applause

The Fender Bender
November 3rd, 2010, 12:26 AM
Hey Duffy, I play like that every night (in my dreams ) another choice GM video.:rockya

Oldguy, maybe I should have given right hand a go , there is a bigger selection of guitars to choose from.

player
November 3rd, 2010, 06:37 PM
all you need to add to this lineup is his tune The Loner and you have Gary Moore Extraordinaire.the guy is a top notch guitarist. :rockon: