PDA

View Full Version : William Shatner performing Taxi

stingx
November 16th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Notice the title says "performing" not singing. Christ-a-mightly, I am a huge fan of Harry Chapin and his music and this just made my sphincter tighten. I cannot believe he shat on this tune. He must have balls bigger than his ego to have performed this on the Dinah Shore show to an audience of millions...

dBWOmHUvKBw

FrankenFretter
November 17th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Notice the title says "performing" not singing. Christ-a-mightly, I am a huge fan of Harry Chapin and his music and this just made my sphincter tighten. I cannot believe he shat on this tune. He must have balls bigger than his ego to have performed this on the Dinah Shore show to an audience of millions...

dBWOmHUvKBw

Well, yeah...he's The Shatner! Have you heard him do Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? Now there's a classic!

Denny Crane!

Tig
November 17th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Well, yeah...he's The Shatner! Have you heard him do Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? Now there's a classic!
Denny Crane!

Must be the mad cow... Shatner has been pretty unbearable until he stopped taking himself seriously in Boston Legal.

Ah, but his Lucy in the Sky "singing" is incredibly humorous with the fun of this video.
D-yy2URAYqU

And let's not forget his rendition of Rocket Man.
lul-Y8vSr0I

FrankenFretter
November 17th, 2010, 02:27 PM
That's awesome, Doug! That made me laugh a lot.

I grew up watching STTOS, so I can't help but have a soft spot in my heart for Captain Kirk, but The Shatner really did find his best role ever in Boston Legal. I wish they'd never canceled that show, it was one of the only decent shows on network TV.