PDA

View Full Version : New Band Member Coming....

Jx2
November 22nd, 2010, 12:59 AM
Not for sure exactly when he/she will be here. Im going to assume in roughly 9 months. Thats right, my fellow fretters....girlfriend went to get the x-mas tree and stuff from storage at my parents house. Came home and dropped this thermomiter looking thing on my desk. Had no clue what it was till I picked it up and saw it read the word "pregnant". First reaction probably didnt thrill her, but we are struggling already. I didnt cuss or anything didnt really say much of anything. But she could tell I wasnt thrilled. Didnt mean to come off that way but I mean its not like I expected it by any means. After she called her mom and my grandma we talked a little before she left for work. Even tossed a couple idea's for potential names out. We dont have insurance right now, so tomarrow she's going to see about the steps to get on medicare or whatever its called now days. I already told her if its a girl she isnt dating till she's at least 21 maybe 30, and just in case they try to get it started around 15-16 Im going to go out and get me a new pump shotgun. And I can promise you guys now first time I meet a boy I'll be sure to be cleaning that peice when he shows up to get her.

In case you guys are wondering the names we tossed out in the early early stages, cos we know these home tests can be wrong. Are....

Boy: Jacob Myles
Girl: Allison Nicole

A few others.....Saul, Dylan, Janis,

I'll keep you guys posted if so wished.

Jimi75
November 22nd, 2010, 03:26 AM
Congratz :-)
:thumbsup

deeaa
November 22nd, 2010, 08:01 AM
First one? Yer in for a ride, buddy :-) but a good one!

The title of the post however made me first go 'yikes! on what?'...

Jx2
November 22nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
First one? Yer in for a ride, buddy :-) but a good one!

It'll be my 2nd, her first.

I think because of how the first relationship ended, is one reason I sort of reacted the way I did.

I mean when I found out my 4 year old's mom was pregnant. I enlisted a buddy who's been and we drove from Indiana to Orlando FL to track her down to try to make things right. She was on a family vaction but she wanted me there when she told them so I stepped up, ring in hand. We drove up there non stop, stayed for about 10 hours and drove home. Only pit stop we made was to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Ky. When she got home things took a turn. I mean she slept with another man while pregnant with my child and then complained to me about how I didnt make her feel pretty while she was pregnant.....This was just the beginning of a living hell of 2-3 years of the same type of crap. Ended with her wanting us to move back in together and I walked in after work one day to all but find her in bed with another man. I asked the dude to step outside but he wouldnt. Then they wanted to have a talk at a place. And again he wouldnt step outside, think they enjoyed just rubbing it in my face. His mother and I are on fine speaking terms now days, but it's left a bad taste in my mouth and honestly I wasnt really thinking I wanted another child. To late now, I just needed a few minutes for this to soak in after she dropped it on me.

R_of_G
November 22nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
Congratulations to you both! :thumbsup

Tig
November 22nd, 2010, 10:00 AM
That's great news! Congratulations!!!

Oh, and have a Fret Cigar (you're gonna' go far)...
http://www.rockalbumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/have_a_cigar_cover.jpghttp://cutiepicture.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/cute_baby_face.jpg

Katastrophe
November 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Congrats!

What area of the world do you live in? No need to be specific, just a state will do... I'm trying to point you in the direction of some services that might help besides Medicaid.

Gotta keep Mama and Baby healthy during the pregnancy, and afterward, too!

Commodore 64
November 22nd, 2010, 12:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

FrankenFretter
November 22nd, 2010, 01:23 PM
Congratulations!

Jx2
November 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

As soon as I get some insurance!!!!

Commodore 64
November 22nd, 2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I had my appt. with the urologist 3 months before my 2nd was born.

sumitomo
November 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Congrats!!! This is my second time around also,I have a ten year old named Nicole,and that boy thing it starts at 10 now.Sumi:D

MAXIFUNK
November 22nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
Congrats!!! This is my second time around also,I have a ten year old named Nicole,and that boy thing it starts at 10 now.Sumi:D

not in my house my 13 year old could care less!!! LUCKY ME :dance :dance :dance :dance