PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Looper Pedal // Wireless Guitar System

Perfect Stranger
November 22nd, 2010, 05:15 PM
I just picked up a couple of items from emoney in a trade (actually they won't arrive until Wed) and I really don't
have a use for them....so I'm putting them on the block. I doubt my current tour ( playing nightly in my computer
room for my dogs) doesn't need a wireless setup. And I'm too old and dumb to use the Loop Station. Gotta be a record
....going on the block before they are even delivered. :D Anyway, emoney says they are in excellent shape so I believe
him. PM me if you're interested....
================================================== ================================================== ===============

Boss Loop Station RC-20XL

With the Boss RC-20XL Loop Station loops and riffs can be stacked repeatedly until the entire massive 16 minutes of
recording space is full. Never before has it been so easy to create a large one-person-band sound in real time. Save up to
11 loops at a time. Undo function makes it easy to create perfect loops. Built-in auto quantize for simple and accurate
loop timing. Change loop tempo without changing pitch.

http://i56.tinypic.com/30xjsrc.jpg

================================================== ================================================== ===============

Audio Technica DR-2500 UHF

The DR-2500 delivers super frequency flexibility with 10 selectable UHF channels, available in 3 FM frequency bands
(169.505MHz, 170.245MHz, 171.905MHz). The UniPak instrument transmitter features a rugged dynamic unidirectional
element, an advanced dipole antenna system, and adjustable squelch control with a removable docking power supply that
inserts into receiver back. The 3.2 oz. transmitter gives you up to 5 hours of battery life. Features: 10 selectable UHF channels
Super Hi-Z input for optimum pickup loading Removable docking power supply Advanced dipole antenna system Adjustable
squelch control Long battery life Specifications: Available in two frequency bands: Band A: 470 - 479.750 MHz (TV channels
14-15) Band B: 482 - 491.750 MHz (TV channels 16-17) Frequency stability: ±0.005%, PLL frequency control Modulation
mode: FM Maximum deviation: ±15 kHz Operating range: 150-degree minimum Operating temperature range: 40deg F
(4deg C) to 110deg F (43deg C) Frequency response: 50Hz to
16kHz

http://i51.tinypic.com/5jup0y.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/nwc08h.jpg

Like I said, if you're interested, hit me with a PM...and we'll pencil you in before they are here and gone....

Judging by what they are selling on Ebay for, I was hoping
to get $300 for both. The Boss is selling for around $200 and the
Wireless for around $150....so I'm hoping $300 shipped is fair. I
might could go $280 if someone bought both together.

I'm thinking $180 for the looper and $120 for the wireless....

Spudman
November 22nd, 2010, 10:06 PM
Prices please.

Perfect Stranger
November 23rd, 2010, 03:46 AM
Judging by what they are selling on Ebay for, I was hoping
to get $300 for both. The Boss is selling for around $200 and the
Wireless for around $150....so I'm hoping $300 shipped is fair. I
might could go $280 if someone bought both together.

I'm thinking $180 for the looper and $120 for the wireless....