PDA

View Full Version : Number One Thousand (1000)

Tim
October 25th, 2006, 05:20 AM
I had to write something just to reach the 1000 post. I have been a member of the Fret Net for one year this month. I would like to say that this forum has great members who continuously help each other out with answers to questions on various subjects. I have learned more here than anywhere else on topics such as, modifications, playing skills, acquiring GAS and buying gear, using backing tracks, recording myself, making a 12 hour CD of MP3s, soloing, chord progressions, amp modeling, stomp pedals, educational DVDs, new groups and styles of music. The list continues. Even meeting and jamming with a forum member.

Robert you have a great guitar forum which continues to grow. Forum members, you all are the best of the best. You are an inspiration to us new and slightly experienced players. Thanks for all the contributions to my growth in playing the guitar.

warren0728
October 25th, 2006, 06:19 AM
i agree tim....one of the best forums on the web!!

Even meeting and jamming with a forum member.

we need to get together again soon....it has been too long!

ww

tot_Ou_tard
October 25th, 2006, 06:29 AM
This is a nice place to be alright. Congrats Tim & thanks Robert.

Robert
October 25th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Happy 1000 Tim! Thanks all for your support, remember each and everyone is to thank for what we have.

SuperSwede
October 25th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Warren, you are only 15 posts away from 1000 posts too! :)

warren0728
October 25th, 2006, 11:07 AM
i'm thinking my 1000th post should just be all smilies ;)

ted s
October 25th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Sniff... I love you guys man ...;)

Tim
October 25th, 2006, 12:10 PM
i'm thinking my 1000th post should just be all smilies ;)

Could you posibly mean :eek: Miles of smiles:) :)

Warren!

WARNING: You have included 10 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

tot_Ou_tard
October 26th, 2006, 07:01 AM
i'm thinking my 1000th post should just be all smilies
LMAO :D :DR :R :D

& I'm still under 700.

Hey Tim, didj'a trace that punkin' face or draw it freehand?

Tone2TheBone
October 26th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Sniff... I love you guys man ...;)

LMAO

This is a great place with great people. I'm also one of the originals and have enjoyed meeting everyone.

Tim
October 26th, 2006, 09:33 AM
TWTB - Looks like you have been using your time posting to the Fret Net rather than actual playing them guitars. 1422 posts. You have been busy.

Tone2TheBone
October 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM
TWTB - Looks like you have been using your time posting to the Fret Net rather than actual playing them guitars. 1422 posts. You have been busy.

Trust me my friend I play them geetars. :DR I do however spend entirely too much time "multitasking" at work *ahem* I do get SOME work done though honest! :p

ted s
October 26th, 2006, 12:27 PM
This is a great place with great people. I'm also one of the originals and have enjoyed meeting everyone.

Absolutely, if I don't check in here a couple time a day, things just aren't right.

Iago
October 26th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Congrats for the 1000th post Tim.. (oh man I suck.. I`m too far behind u guys...)

the Fret is absolutely the first website I check every morning.. even if I1m not posting that much, believe me, I`m reading everything :)