PDA

View Full Version : Lesson - Rudolph The Rednosed... with my "vocals"!

Robert
December 7th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer

Ladies and guitar dudes, for the first time ever caught on camera - my "singing voice"! :D

This is a simple yet very useful arrangement that I wrote. Have a go at it, and please excuse the singing.... ;) :thwap

Happy Holidays!

Tab and GP6 files here --> http://www.box.net/shared/3f4f9ehy4z

qzWTl0Uw3Rw

Tig
December 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM
:applause Hey, that was both fun and a well made lesson.

I doubt you'll catch me singing on youtube since the only thing I do worse is dancing while sober! :dance

Robert
December 7th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Aren't I brave? ;)

And I have NO shame.

Spudman
December 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Bravo! I really liked how you were twirling the mic over your head then did a back flip off the drum riser. Just like a real rock and roll vocalist.:dude

The guy that did the warm up act was good too with his version of Rudolph. You guys should do a Christmas mall tour together...or something.:D

sunvalleylaw
December 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Cool! I and the kids will have fun with this!

Katastrophe
December 7th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Great arrangement, Robert! I'll have to fire up the ol' 'coustic and try this one out.

You have a very pleasant, mellow singing voice. I like it. Time to post some jazz standards!

Robert
December 7th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

(I put on my flamesuit anyway, just in case). :)

sunvalleylaw
December 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Anneka and I watched it tonight, and she and I will be singing it together this year. She loves to sing, and loves guitar, though she is starting with piano for now. Thanks!

Jipes
December 8th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Great video Robert you should insist on your singing you're doing a good job :applause

Jimi75
December 8th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Why should we excuse the singing performance when it sounds cool!?!
A really good video lessons and a super lovely song and arrangement.

Thank you for that. I have forwarded the lesson to a friend who restarted guitar playing after 16 years of pausing and I know he will love that lesson.

Thank you Robert.

sumitomo
December 8th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Robert you old Oreo you!lol Very nice,I'll learn that to sing with my daughter,wife and her sister is visiting from South America,it will be fun hearing the spanish accents singing this song thanks and Great job.Sumi:D

Neal
December 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Robert. I love to hear you sing. Good Video