PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to NAMM in January?

Robert
December 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I will be at NAMM (http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2011), for the first time, in January 2011.

Anyone else going?

If you don't know what NAMM is -

NAMM, the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM), commonly called NAMM in reference to the organization's popular NAMM trade shows, is the not-for-profit association that unifies, leads and strengthens the $17 billion global music products industry. Our association—and our trade shows—serve as a hub for people wanting to seek out the newest innovations in musical products, recording technology, sound and lighting—everything you need to enhance and grow your business, presentation or event! Founded more than a century ago, NAMM proudly represents a worldwide community of people who are passionate about what they do and provides them with the tools, learning and business environment they need to do it.

syo
December 13th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I will be there Robert and I'd love to hook up with you if possible. You know, and meet the man behind the veins, ...so to speak...:D
Will you be there from the 13th?

Robert
December 14th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Great, hope to see you there! PM me your cell phone numba!

I am there all day on Thursday and Friday.

Robert
January 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I'm on my way there now. My flight is delayed so I'm arriving later than planned.

Keep an eye on my twitter or Facebook - I'll be posting there a lot during the next couple days.

Www.twitter.com/dolphinstreet

Robert
January 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Meeting SYO tomorrow!

Will post the obligatory "Fretter Foto" of course! :)