PDA

View Full Version : FS: Zys Mark II - Serial # 001

SharkUSMC
December 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM
You know it, you love it, and you know you want it. The internationally acclaimed Zonkin' Yellow Screamer Mark II is up for sale.

I'm listing this here before it goes to Christie's auction house. Folks, we are talking about serial # 001 here, this has to be worth at least $1000's!

But, because I like the folks here, I'm willing to let it go for $165 shipped, which is an amazing deal for the best pedal I own.

So why am I selling it? I just don't play electric guitar anymore. I've moved on to bass, and this is specifically designed to not do much with bass frequencies.

I haven't used it in a year, until just now plugging it in to check it out, but until now I just couldn't bring myself to let it go.

But, on the advice of DVM himself, I'm listing it for sale here. It really is a shame that it isn't being used.

So, let me know.

My username @gmail.com is probably the best way to reach me, as I don't check the forums out as much as I used to.

If you want pics, check out DVM's site, it's the one featured there for the ZYS-MKII page.

DuhVoodooMan (http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/zys.htm)

duhvoodooman
December 9th, 2010, 09:08 PM
It's true--this is the man who owns ZYS Mark II S/N 001. I've made & sold 35 of them now, but this was the first.... :dude :rockon:

SharkUSMC
December 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
To stop the rampaging posts in this thread, I'll go ahead and let folks know this is sold pending payment.