PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday tjcurtin1!

Algonquin
December 20th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday Ted! :hbday
Hope it's been a great one so far!!
Cheers :beer:
David

Robert
December 20th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Happy Birthday Ted!

May you have a great day!

Tig
December 20th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Happy Birthday, TJ!!!
Hope it's full of blissful guitar noise.
:hbday :happyb :R

sunvalleylaw
December 20th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Happy Birthday Ted!!!

Spudman
December 20th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Hey dude! Happy Birthday!!
:hbday

poodlesrule
December 20th, 2010, 07:24 PM
... he must be out there shoveling snow?

Happy birthday !

kidsmoke
December 20th, 2010, 07:28 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/tiokimo/Happy_Birthday.jpg

tjcurtin1
December 20th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks much, guys! I did indeed just come in from shoveling... I know I've been fairly quiet here lately, and I appreciate your good wishes. I do stop by and browse now and again, and am always glad to see your familiar avatars:)

Only reason for my scarcity is that - wait for it - I have been gas-free for almost a year! I love the gear that I have and am really enjoying playing it, and have not found myself spending all that time daydreaming about what I wished I had; I just read a post from Dave to that effect: 'It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got'. So I've been spending the time playing and ever-so-slowly getting a little better; still a painfully slow process though:thwap. Hmmm... dare I remove the 'Gas never sleeps' from my sig? Best wishes to you all for a great Holiday season and a peaceful and productive new year ahead.

tjcurtin1
December 20th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Wow...talk about wishful thinking:thwap ! Before someone else (like Commodore 64...) outs me here, I just checked and can only say honestly that I have been GAS-free for 7 months...'almost a year', my eye!

Katastrophe
December 20th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Happy birthday!

Glad you've been GAS free, but keep posting!

oldguy
December 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM
Wow, sorry I missed this, Ted. Anyway, Happy (belated) Birthday and congrats on beating that awful G.A.S. we so often suffer from. :french

(Easy on the shovelling snow, tho.....you're not as young as you used to be.......:D ).
Merry Christmas.

duhvoodooman
December 22nd, 2010, 12:27 PM
Yikes! I'm even later than usual on this one! Well, here's the customary muy grande DVM http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/744b7b0e3cbc98e.gif comin' atcha, Ted!! :rockya :happyb :beer: :hbday