PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays everyone!

Perfect Stranger
December 21st, 2010, 10:21 AM
I want to wish everyone here the happiest, safest Holiday possible. I know that this past year has been a
struggle for some, downright bleak for some, and ok for others....but here is hoping that the coming year
will be better. We have nowhere to go but up! Hang in there...

Anyway, y'all enjoy your families during this season of the year....for they are truly what makes it all worthwhile!

Merry Christmas....and Happy New Year!
http://i53.tinypic.com/2u40heo.jpg

Katastrophe
December 21st, 2010, 12:22 PM
....but here is hoping that the coming year
will be better. We have nowhere to go but up! Hang in there...

Anyway, y'all enjoy your families during this season of the year....for they are truly what makes it all worthwhile!

:thumbsup

I find myself much more optimistic than I was this time last year... Christmas is taken care of for the kids (all paid by cash) this year. I've got a job, and Mrs. Kat and the kiddos are doing well. I'll be working this Christmas Eve / Christmas night, and will be apart from the family. I will miss them, and especially the looks on the kid's faces when they open their presents... but it will be a happy holiday, with prospects looking up for the new year!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Eric
December 21st, 2010, 12:27 PM

Likewise! Merry Christmas!

bcdon
December 21st, 2010, 03:56 PM
Likewise! Merry Christmas!
Hear, hear... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Fretters!!!

sunvalleylaw
December 22nd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Those are some nice thoughts PS! I echo them. Happy Holidays to all of you!

Tig
December 22nd, 2010, 08:51 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my Fretin' brothers and sisters!

God bless us, everyone...
http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/540efd8125b13a761b2e07174a783c01/101021.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/God_Bless_Tiny_Tim.jpg

PS: The company I've been temping for the last 11 months offered me a permanent position this week, so I'm beyond blessed.
For those who are still without work... If I can get hired, it will be a piece of cake for you!
:bootyshake

Jimi75
December 22nd, 2010, 08:54 AM
It's been an up and down this year. Only in September I lost my stepfather to cancer and a month later I safed a man's life.

My wife and I are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with the whole family. We will have a big party at our house and the kids will love it, I am sure. Still I have to prepare some stuff, like the meal I am cooking (super fresh food :hungry, and some other things...

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS.
ENJOY THE HAPPY TIME AND MAY SANTA BRING SOME GOOD STUFF TO CEASE YOUR G.A.S ;-)

guitarhack
December 22nd, 2010, 03:14 PM
Merry Christmas, PS, and to all I wish you peace and plenty of new gear to get your creative juices flowing in the new year.

Robert
December 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Say Happy Holidays! In French: Joyeuses Fêtes!

Say Happy Holidays! In Spanish: Felices Fiestas!

Say Happy Holidays! In Swedish: God Jul!

Say Happy Holidays! In Portuguese: Boas Festas!

Say Happy Holidays! In Turkish: Mutlu Bayramlar!

Say Happy Holidays! In Romanian: Sarbatori Fericite!

Say Happy Holidays! In Mandarin: Jie Ri Yu Kuai

Say Happy Holidays! In Catalan: Bones Festes!

Say Happy Holidays! In Japanese: Tanoshii kurisumasu wo! (Have a happy Christmas)

Say Happy Holidays! In Italian: Buone Feste!

Say Happy Holidays! In South African (Xhose): Ii holide eximnandi

Say Happy Holidays! In German: Forhe Feiertage

Say Happy Holidays! In Dutch: Prettige feestdagen

Say Happy Holidays! In Hawaiian: Hau'oli Lanui (pronounced how-oh-lay la-new-ee)

Say Happy Holidays! In Gaelic: BeannachtaÃ* na Féile

Say Happy Holidays! In Slovenian: Vesele Praznike

Say Happy Holidays! In Indonesian: Selamat Hari Raya!

Say Happy Holidays! In Croatian: Sretni praznici!

R_of_G
December 22nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Happy seasonally-appropriate wishes to all of you and best wishes for the coming year.

NWBasser
December 22nd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

kiteman
December 24th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Great holidays y'all! :dance

Brian Krashpad
December 24th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

FrankenFretter
December 24th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Happy holidays, Fretters!

I got to visit with my brother (NWBasser), and my sister last weekend, and we had a fantastic pre-Christmas gathering. Since we live in different states, it was really nice to have us together, to have that family companionship close to the holiday. We all played guitar together too, so that was a nice bonus!

This Christmas it's just myself, the future Mrs. FrankenFretter, and her daughter. I do get to see my good friend BC Don on Boxing Day, too! It's going to be a great holiday season.

Note: My fiancee's daughter is getting an electric guitar for Christmas from me. Let the family rocking begin!

baldgit
December 24th, 2010, 12:45 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

Rotor
December 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas folks, have a safe and prosperous New Year!

And thanks for the Email Robert, that was nice.

street music
December 24th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!
It's been awhile since I last got logged into the site, been a very busy year for me. I miss the great conversations and information I gather from this site. So it's with hope that I can check in more often.

bigoldron
December 24th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all my Fretter Friends! May you have a blessed New Year too...

progrmr
December 24th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Merry Christmas fellow fretters! Here's to a new year of new gear, good fortune, and good growth of this community!

syo
December 25th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my fellow fretters!

Our Christmas is winding down over here just as it is about to begin for most of you. My first "white Christmas". Actually that would be a bit of a stretch- just the lightest odd flakes falling but it's the closest I've come yet so I'm counting it!

I hope you all enjoy your holiday(s) in good health and all happiness.