PDA

View Full Version : FNG from San Diego...

Smooth Control
December 23rd, 2010, 03:57 PM
I am from San Diego, I really like this site. I just bought a Reverend Jetstream 290 (Red) to go along with my REverend Club King HB. also have a couple strats and a Takamine acoustic. My wife thinks I have too many guitars:thwap ! I am not a pro musician but gig once and awhile, also play sax. I also ride mountain bikes and kayak fishing for hobbies.Have a great holiday and New year.

Tig
December 23rd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Smooth Control. Reverends are great guitars, so you can't be too bad of a guy! :poke

I can't help ya much in the MTB and kayak fishing department anymore. I sold my fishing kayak (Drifter) several years ago. I remember a kayak fishing forum in CA run by a grumpy dude named Spike.
I still ride MTB, but just for fun after retiring from the semi-hectic racing scene.

Robert
December 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Welcome! I am a Reverend fan too. I have a Hellhound.
Welcome to the FRET!

R_of_G
December 23rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the Fret. :dude

Brian Krashpad
January 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Welcome Smooth!

bcdon
January 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Welcome aboard!

Of course your wife thinks you have too many guitars.. but you probably think the same thing about all her shoes. :-) :dude

Monkus
January 3rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Welcome !!!

marnold
January 3rd, 2011, 12:53 PM
Welcome, SC, from one Reverend to a Reverend owner. (hmm, sounds weird out-of-context, doesn't it.)

sunvalleylaw
January 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
Welcome SC! I am an avid MTBer myself, as is Spudman. Glad you joined us!

Algonquin
January 3rd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the Fret SC!
Cheers, :beer:
David

Jipes
January 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Welcome on board Smooth :thumbsup We never have enough guitars, my woman tell me the same if she insist I just tell her about her collection of shoes :happy