PDA

View Full Version : Black Country Communion Song of Yesterday Intro Riff

duhvoodooman
January 11th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Joe Bonamassa's intro riff on this BCC tune really grabbed me, so between listening carefully and watching him play it on this YouTube clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jqMiolifo), I think this is pretty accurate:

Intro Riff to Black Country Communion's "Song of Yesterday"
as played by Joe Bonamassa
----------------------------

Standard Tuning

E--------5--8s10s8-------8------------------------------------
B------5-----------8---8-----8-------12-12-12----12s10----10--
G----5---------------9-----9----------------------------------
D------------------------------10s12----------12-------10-----
A--0----------------------------------------------------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------

It's really not very difficult at all. You JB fans (yeah, Rev, I'm talkin' to you!), give it a try and let me know what you think.

marnold
January 13th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I'm going to have to learn that one. Thanks for tabbing it out!

<>Rock>
September 7th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Thank you very very mutch!!
I have been looking for this intro on the internet for months!

But can somebody please clarify the tab for me:
Is there at any moment notes played at the same time?

Is this;

E-------------5--8s10s8----------------------8----------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------5-------------------8------8------------8-----------------12-12-12-----------12s10-----------10---
G-----5---------------------------9-----9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------10s12--------------------12----------------10----------
A--0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------