PDA

View Full Version : "I see that we meet again" -hendrix-woodstock

NC Zeppelin
January 12th, 2011, 01:06 AM
well everyone keeps telling me who i am so yeah. i play the epiphone, epi standard (sound of gibson for epi price, lol rather hold a boulder than pay for something lighter ha epi people know what im talking about) im a big fan of jimi page and from down there is bb king, jimi hendrix (only his work) and small inspration from so on. ive been playing for 3-4 years and self taught myself completly but most people think when i say that they think im bragging when im not the bragging type.....about me but other stuff yes:thumbsup . im a big led zeppelin fan but kinda of a hypocrit cause i would defend hot dog with my life but i would never liseten to that song lol ( but i have a slight style from lynard skynard by nessceity of being in western noth carolina ha) but im hoping to record starting after my birthday with the birth money kick on a zoom with the help from my good friend deeaa and so on. any epi bros or zoom recordering friends like to brag about their instruments or any kind of talk? :gossip

deeaa
January 12th, 2011, 06:24 AM
That's what TheFret is all about! Do tell us of the Epi you use in the guitars section! I have owned a few Epis and would probably most every time pick one over Gibson, unless a crazy deal on one...by and large I think they're way more bang for buck, although I have owned Gibson too.

Monkus
January 12th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Welcome !!!

Brian Krashpad
January 13th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome NC Zep!

I have a couple Epi's myself (WildKat guitar and Thunderbird bass guitar). But that doesn't mean I rule out Gibbies either (LP Classic and LP Studio Doublecut)!

The more the merrier.

;)

player
January 13th, 2011, 11:39 PM
A big TheFret Welcome NC Zeppelin