PDA

View Full Version : 10 watt Allen Chihuahua vid

otaypanky
January 17th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Here's a video of my 2nd outing with a trio I have been working on. We go by the name FATBACK. I just got a camcorder the day of the gig to try and get it recorded. The audio didn't seem to sync with the video very well.
I'm using a 50's Tribute played through a 10 watt 1 X 10" Allen Chihuahua mic'd through the PA. I love that little amp

ajFEsxrtZu0

oldguy
January 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Wow, for a 10w 1x10 that little sucker puts out some seriously good sound!
The band sounds good, Bob. Your blues chops are nice and tasty, and your singing's good also.
I thank you for sharing the vid w/ us!:applause

otaypanky
January 17th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Here's another one with JJ singing, our drummer http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/otaypanky/Emoticons/rimshot.gif That boy can sing!

xiQgzTD2GtI

sumitomo
January 17th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Great man,Great vibe.That little amph has some awesome tone,tell us though which power tube 6v6 or the el84?Sumi:D

Algonquin
January 17th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Sounds great Bob. Both video's are top notch!

otaypanky
January 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM
That's one 6L6 in there Sumi. The amp can also use an EL34 for a different flavor. I was turned down to at about 3 on the volume. Here's one that I wrote that tells a story all the blues players should be able to relate to :agree

zUw034ZASU4

stingx
January 17th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Here's a video of my 2nd outing with a trio I have been working on. We go by the name FATBACK. I just got a camcorder the day of the gig to try and get it recorded. The audio didn't seem to sync with the video very well.
I'm using a 50's Tribute played through a 10 watt 1 X 10" Allen Chihuahua mic'd through the PA. I love that little amp

ajFEsxrtZu0

Your tone is amazing with that rig. I just visited the website and you've now got my interest in these Allen amps.

That's just good music right there. Kudos on the performance.

Robert
January 17th, 2011, 07:27 PM
What a wonderful blues player you are. Never mind what amp you are using. Great tone I do agree.

sumitomo
January 17th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Yep! I agree, I need to take a trip to the east coast just to sit it a little hole in the wall to watch you play Panky,You have a great vib.Sumi:D

otaypanky
January 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Be sure to bring your ax Sumi.

I'm pretty well sold on those Allen Amps StinX. I built 3 of them from kits last summer and fall and they're all wonderful ~ Highly Recommended :dude