PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now I want a PSP

Tone2TheBone
December 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I am a HUGE Playstation fan and user. We have both the original Playstation and the PS2 units. Now I am wanting the handheld PSP!

Not only can you play games on it in stunning video quality and sound...but you can also play MP3s and store digital images on it. Very cool.

Anyone have one of these already?

Myles
December 5th, 2005, 06:24 PM
No, but I wish I could I could get one too. I am also a huge playstation fanatic. (Owning at PS1 and PS2 as well)

The only real issue I have with the PSP is that you can't play your dvds on it so you have to go out and buy all your favourite movies all over again to play on it.

Also, have you seen the PS3 (PSX?) demos? They are a must see for any playstation fan.

SuperSwede
December 6th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I wish that MS would do a portable version of my favourite black box video game. Any other Xbox owners here?

Tone2TheBone
December 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM
I'm thinking next year might be a better time to look into PSP. They usually go down in price and have better features. It's still young. I also have 2nd thoughts about it now because the games cost just as much as regular PS2 games. I suppose I should make better use of what I have now since I had the mind to do so when I first drooled over PS2 when IT came out.

Myles
December 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Ya these guys are marketing geniuses. We keep buying these systems and a few games then they just release another system that we have to have.