PDA

View Full Version : Singer Smacks Guitarist Over Bad Solo

bigoldron
January 19th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Too funny....

cwHfUfqepQQ

progrmr
January 19th, 2011, 06:18 AM
lol! Yea, the train definitely came off the tracks there.

R_of_G
January 19th, 2011, 06:22 AM
As if that song was perfect up to the solo. :thwap

My favorite part though was the bass player making like he was going to clobber the guy with his bass. Bad enough to pile on, worse to demonstrate that you can't go with your hands so you have to use a bass as a weapon.

otaypanky
January 19th, 2011, 09:38 AM
WoW ! I thought playing was supposed to be fun?
He was pretty bad though, but so was everyone else.

Katastrophe
January 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I can only imagine the brawls that took place during practice. There just ain't a place for smackin' folks around during a gig.

Get through the set, and talk about it afterwards, but don't smack the guitar player for flubbing a solo. Sheesh!

Robert
January 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I've deserved one of those slaps on more than one occasion. :)

msteeln
January 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM
I'm guessing that WASN'T Ritchie Blackmore he b-slapped...

NWBasser
January 19th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I'm guessing that the singer and bass player may face assault & battery charges for their actions.

I wonder if that "solo" was an intentional flub to get back at the other guys over some previous slight?

sumitomo
January 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Well that explains it for me,now I know why so many singers have guitars sticking out their a$$! Sumi:D

Rx Tone
January 20th, 2011, 08:55 AM
I'm guessing that the singer and bass player may face assault & battery charges for their actions.

I wonder if that "solo" was an intentional flub to get back at the other guys over some previous slight?

You can't fake being that bad...He was doing the best he could with his (very) limited "skills"...

They should all slap each other for "playing" "music" so horribly.

Algonquin
January 20th, 2011, 12:13 PM
The singer is a punk... I feel bad for the guitarist.

Ch0jin
January 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Guitarist is a pretty mellow guy. I would have had my guitar busted over that singers head a split second later. Who hits someone in the back of the head?