PDA

View Full Version : My vocal 'pedalboard'

deeaa
January 22nd, 2011, 04:18 AM
Well not really pedals, but I got VERY pissed with this gear always laying around all round the training place and being dropped and kicked around...so I screwed them all down in one place, which I plan to keep on top of my amp, and I can also take the power leads to the amp and pedalboard from this, so I have everything behind one switch as well from now on.

Not pretty but at least I got everything I need on it in one place now, no hassles.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_6nk96PAbWiI/TTqugsK2kwI/AAAAAAAADhg/JwIn1GUc8pY/s912/IMAG0606.jpg

Spudman
January 22nd, 2011, 11:24 AM
Ah, plumbers strap. Excellent. My first large pedal board that I took on the road for many years had all the pedals fastened down with plumbers strap.

I think it's best to do what you did. Now if you can just find a nice appropriately sized used suitcase your are set for safe transport and quick set up.

deeaa
January 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Methinks, when the time comes to go on gig with these, I'll visit the thrift stores and buy a couple suitable suitcases, for this and the guitar pedalboard as well.