PDA

View Full Version : Lots of NGD threads today!

Robert
January 25th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Did everybody get paid or what? :pancake :dude

Good to see people try to keep the economy going. :poke

sunvalleylaw
January 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM
It's fun to see all the NGD threads! I hope to add one pretty soon with my CV Tele Custom, but need to get over to Boise first!

Katastrophe
January 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
It is good to see... I really enjoy reading about our members' new experiences with different guitars.

:AOK

Spudman
January 25th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I was a little envious at first, then I picked up a couple of my guitars. Everything is right with the world now.

otaypanky
January 25th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I was thinking that too, there were about three in a row this morning. I was diggin that Godin.

duhvoodooman
January 26th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Nothin' like a new guitar (or is it guilar?) to beat those mid-winter blues! :rockon: 'Specially up here in the cold & snow belt....

Katastrophe
January 26th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Nothin' like a new guitar (or is it guilar?) to beat those mid-winter blues! :rockon: 'Specially up here in the cold & snow belt....

Now we need to see some new amphs to go with the new guilars. I hope "guilar" sticks like "amph" has!

Jimi75
January 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah it's great to see folks get happy about new guitars. Some of you really made great catches! NGD threads are always great!

sumitomo
January 26th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Now we need to see some new amphs to go with the new guilars. I hope "guilar" sticks like "amph" has!
I like that guilar,has a quality to it.:digit :applause Sumi:D

syo
January 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM

That's just great DVM/KAT. Even before I make my first sale I'm already known as the "Guilar guy".

Newbie: "What do you guys mean by "guilar"? Don't you mean "guitar"?

DVM: "Check out this thread" (with link to my original post).

Come to think of it, if I could somehow had added another word on par with "amphs" to the Fret lexicon, I suppose I should feel very proud.

Viva los guilars! :rockya